BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ashwees Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Name: Ash Parr

PSN: Ashwee

Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: COD MW2 , COD Black Ops & Medal Of Honor

---

What Other Games Do You Play: Fifa, F1, Bioshock, lots others when time permits

What times do you usually play?: weeknights and random times over the weekends

Favorite Game type you like to play: FPS

Tell us a little about yourself: Im 23, very active outside of thje gaming world but theres nothing better than putting my feet up with a film or good game Very Happy

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

Ash
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Welcome to the park. Hope to see you on the battlefield. Add the leaders of the divisions you would like to apply for.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:03 am

Welcome to the Park. Please take a look at our roster and add the leaders of the roster. Glad to have u Smile
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:18 am

Hi guys, good to be here & will hopefully see you online Very Happy

Just a quick question though:

Lady wrote:
Welcome to the Park. Please take a look at our roster and add the leaders of the roster. Glad to have u Smile

When i click on the roster i can see the leaders & such but how do i add them? it requires me to log in but wont accept my log in details.

Cheers,
Ash
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 am

Oh add them on the ps3 lol the roster site is just for the lists of people in the games
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

Lady wrote:
Oh add them on the ps3 lol the roster site is just for the lists of people in the games

doh, feel daft now haha

cheers
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Got you, lets seem them UK skills.
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 pm

BizznessOnly wrote:
Got you, lets seem them UK skills.

will do, just waiting for medal of honor servers to allow me to play online and waiting for black ops to come out
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Let me introduce myself. I am xNePx (that's my psn) And I currently lead the Medal of Honor division. If you want to join the G.B. team, or the division in general, add me and We'll play a few matches. Hope to see you on the roster. (and lady, can you make a MoH division user group so people can acknowledge the who team?)
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Whole* my bad.
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:10 am

will do n hopefully see you online
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Black Ops>MoH
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 pm

lol bizz ur such a CoD fanboy
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Overall Call of Duty fanboyness (Not a real word):

OMG! THE READINGS ARE OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

nah i'm not a CoD fanboy. i liked Bc2, but not MoH and those are basically the same game multiplayer wise.

i'm an old school Resident Evil fanboy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ashwees Application _
PostSubject: Re: Ashwees Application   Ashwees Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashwees Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com