BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 am

So i heard from Free the new guns was included in 2.0 hmmm Awesome. But i'm saying OMG b/c i'm going to loose my damn star now i worked so had for the star but i have to do it. So This weekend is the weekend i will be on my new name trying to rank up lolz. Oh btw i need a clan Nvite.

Don't delete Lady off the clan i may play that name once in a blue for the star n stuff but don't add it bak either lolz

Also how is Mag in general now last time i played it was a knife fest n even i was in on it lolz
Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 am

Although there is still knifing, it has severely decreased cuz they have increased the bullet damage by about 15% for all automatic guns, and decreased the wander abit so now alot more people are shooting instead of knifing, and they didnt include the new guns with 2.0, its included with escalation. Whats Free been smoking?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 pm

lolz oooo lolz ok i think he might of read it wrong or something lolz

but with that i'll be on my new name this weekend trying to lvl but when i get tired of dying im going to use lady lolz
Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 pm

lol kk whats ur new name, ill add u
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 am

xMz-_Dementedx
Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 am

MAG= Garbo
Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 am

Bizz you a hater!

And Lady is smoking this time because I'm pretty sure I said it was coming with the DLC, lmao.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com