BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you guys gonna invest in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What are you guys gonna invest in? _
PostSubject: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Now that 2.0 is out, i posted it here, its titled MAG Version 2.0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

also see it at their blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyways, what weapon loadouts will u guys be making, my main plan is to invest all my points in close quarters so that i have my abilities for my SMG, shotgun, pistol, and auto pistol, invest in healing and repairing stuff, and invest in a sniper tree, and naturally get accoustic locator, sensor jammer, etc, and get my abilities like explosive resistance and my knife upgrades

This way i got a very versatile loadoooout option, i got commando with a silenced SMG, i got a tier 2 silenced sniper if i fell like sniping and if i wanna go with a sniper my skill points on my SMG will transfer to pistol so im covered

what will u guys be doing?

EDIT: Holy **** did i honestly use the many O's in loadout, (loadoooout) wtf!

Last edited by demi-god-1993 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:22 pm

I did my Medical & Engineering trees so I can have my support stuff on lock. I also spent a few in the assault tree to increase my rocket launcher reload time, got everything in Close Quarters that wasn't knife related, spent a bit on my vehicular skills & spread out the rest in my resistance tree. Still got ten points to earn & I skipped te electronics & marksman trees entirely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm going to invest in hacking so I can hack my own account to find out what my password is because i'm having no luck at guessing what my password is.

LOL! Once I find out what my password is.... I'm going to take a long look at all the skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:28 am

dang dread. that's just sad. Make an alt account just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 am

IT WAS A JOKE BIZZ!

I might have to call Sony to get my password reset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:26 am

On second thought, i think im gonna respec and invest in all sneaky stuff and make 3 or 4 loadout w/ a silenced SMG, and 1 or 2 loadouts with a shotgun for taking letters, im not using the sniper enought to make it worth it what so ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 am

Lol i got a commando, a crazy fcker with an LMG, and an assault with medic and engineer Smile

I specced med and engineer full, vehicles 7/8 full, and most other things to at least half Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys gonna invest in?   What are you guys gonna invest in? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you guys gonna invest in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com