BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yo everybody check this s*** out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yo everybody check this s*** out! _
PostSubject: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 pm

One of the most unknown bands yet one of the most bada$$ reggae/grunge/electronica/drum n' bass bands ever Smile

They are called USS - Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker

They are the biggest druggies ever...
"We like to call what we do the campfire after-party, it's like you're at Nirvana Unplugged but there's a drum and bass party and glow sticks all around you."

Some of their songs to search...

Album: Welding the C Drive
Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Drop Around the Clock - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 and 15/16 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Album: Questamation
Laces Out - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anti-Venom - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Neurochemical Warfare Gas Masquerade - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some Live s***
I have been to 4 or 5 of their concerts... They are freaken insane... even if u dont like the stuff i showed u check this out... The one i found i was actually out, it was in Toronto.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

go to 3:08 in the video... Human Kebab(The DJ)... yes he changed his name to Human Kebab... does this and still DJs successfully...

There was also another one where Ash Boo-Schultz... The singer/guitarist was playing a solo on a table and seeing as they do all their stuff under some acid and the like he fell off the table and it fell on him and he still kept playing and didnt miss a note and it took like 30 seconds of him singing and playing guitar - flawlessly - until the people cam on and took the table off of him... good times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 am

Lol they sound awesome! shall check them out and get some radio plays and exposure Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am

ya they get quite good exposure at 102.1 the edge, but they are just a current rock station stationed in toronto, but thats about it, they have also got like 1 or 2 videos from much music, but other than that they are pretty unknown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Lol ill try get them some in Australia Smile pretty good friends with a few people in the music and radio industry. Which rocks cos I write my own songs aswell..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 pm

kk thats cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:49 am

ehhh...not to much my cup of tea...but they may grow on me haha

i mainly listen to music such as

annnnd

and when im feeling really hardcore like
(this ones a real treat for people that like effed up stuff haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 pm

tidus, u might like alexisonfire:

and maybe billy talent:

both are canadian Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:25 pm

i dooo listen to both of them lol

wouldnt mind seeing them both in concert, but they really dont hit my area

i think the next big band to hit my area would be Atreyu, and they having Bless The Fall, Chiodos, Architects (UK), and Endless Hallway

they'll be hitting here twice lol...once on the 5th, and again on the 9th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 pm

lol ya it was sweet i saw billy talent, alexisonfire, and against me, with cancer bats opening all in concert back in March at the ACC

Great concert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 pm

lol...last concert i was at was a local band one, pretty sweet to haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Ya my last 3 concerts were billy talent and the crew in march,
then sublime w/ rome in late august,
and most recently USS in late september

USS being a local band... per say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:31 am

Havnt heard of any of them Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:27 pm

ya the 3 i named were all canadian alexisonfire and billy talent are very well known in canada with varying success in parts of the U.S. while USS is pretty much only known in parts ontario mainly in Toronto, the greater toronto area, and the york region.

So pretty much only areas near toronto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:57 am

Lol imma bit far away from toronto Laughing Oh, btw, few friends said theyd try and get em a few plays and a thing in a magazine (hopefully)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo everybody check this s*** out!   Yo everybody check this s*** out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo everybody check this s*** out!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Music-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com