BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

When will you be on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:37 pm

OK,

The way i see it is that we dont have enoguh people on at times, so, maybe for some of the less active members, maybe just leave a message in this thread saying when u will be on MAG

I'll start cuz i am not active much with too much other s*** going on

Ill be on at 10:30 - 11:00 pm and get off at around 12 - 2 am and same goes for saturday, except i will be on at around 9:30 - 10:00 pm, getting off at the same time

With any luck we will see a greater consistency of people getting on and playing MAG at times, knowing that more people will be on...

I dunno this is just an idea, might help, might not make a difference, who knows!
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:58 pm

I really wish I could answer this, Demi. The store I used to work at is in the process of reopening & I've been dealing with all the BS involved with that.
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:19 pm

To be honest, I can't play during the week days because school is burning me out so I just want to sleep. I'll probably only be on weekends, whatever time I have to get on. If I am on, just shoot me a request and I'll join. (as long as my friends aren't over or whatever.)
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 am

Agreed with Overlooks. Will mainly be on most weekends all day and night mainly. Send me an invite guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:07 am

Those dam priorities always getting in the way . Happens to most achievers or those looking to get ahead in life. I say you play when time allows as that's all you realistically can do.
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 am

ya pretty much but if some people can only play for 2 hours they might not go on MAG but if they see other people are on then they might wanna go on MAG
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah, but we used to be a far more active clan with at least 10 people on at all times of day without fail because our members are spaced out nearly across the planet. Lately we've been getting on less & less, & it sucks. I'll be on today, though, but not tomorrow; I got a graduation to go to.
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 pm

the summer is coming to an end i expect to see more activity again as the weather gets cooler but im on limited internet access but i am getting on as much as possible
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 pm

with summer over i have less time now, cuz like i got work, hockey Smile, and gr 12 to deal with
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm

What Time zone are we speaking?

I'm online, from 10 PM GMT

In the morning I'm more likely to play with my brother then going online.
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Im talking EST i think thats wat most clan members are, anyways ill be on next on thursday night, if the stars align atleast Smile
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I go online at completely random times. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now (tons of school projects and school itself) that is limiting the time I can spend on the PS3.

This is the topic this post was suppose to be in. I screw up and posted this in the wrong topic.
Back to top Go down

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 pm

i would be on tonight, but i got a test tomorrow and i gotta watch how i met ur mother, rules of engagement and house Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

When will you be on? _
PostSubject: Re: When will you be on?   When will you be on? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will you be on?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Church :: SMA News & Announcements-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com