BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing Midnite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 am

Howdy y'all, name's midnite, or midniterunner626 if ya care to be formal. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing this awesome site with us, cuz we really appreciate it. You'll be most likely to find me on MAG, but i do have MW2 and KZ2, so hit me up if your interested in gamin' if an openly crazy person
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 am

Hey Midnight Welcome to the park. Nice to have you here... I don't think i had the pleasure of playing with you yet Smile
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 am

Welcome to the Park Evil Grin
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 pm

welcome to the site. Glad to find another crazy person
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 pm

welcome midnight and enjoy your stay at the park
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:32 pm

lady,

gaming with midnite is amusing but i wouldnt say pleasure Smile

lol! j/k
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Howdy. Add me for COD and Kz.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm

All the seriously disturbed mental cases are in my care.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 am

awww, free is just jealous that i can get the other team to focus on me instead of him... its ok free we can't all be killers and entertaining at the same time...

just messin with ya lol.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 am

^ Funny.....
Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 pm

lol I was just merely stating the crazier players are in The Army. If they want to take you for another game they can have you lmao
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Introducing Midnite _
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Midnite   Introducing Midnite Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Midnite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Church :: SMA News & Announcements-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com