BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition _
PostSubject: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Anyone play? I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm

I played this on the 360 but never beat it and gave up on the 360. I thought about buying it for the 360 but I need trophies to motivate me to finish games which it doesn't have. Same with the orange box and valkyrie chronicles. Sad
damn me and my trophy whorism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:16 am

Lol.. Sometimes the same with me but when I see a really really good game even if it doesnt have trophies ill play it for AGES. You should buy it again for PS3 because its a great game and its soo addictive!!! I havnt played it for a while cos I got MAG, and partly cos I dont wanna get addicted again and play for another 350 hours total...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:11 pm

I still have it. First awsome game for PS3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Hell yeah!! I dont play it as much as I used to cos i now have mag, but plan to get on sometime and see where i got up to and finish it. (To bad there arnt any trophies for it...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Or any DLC...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Just
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 pm

found out that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 pm

I have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:34 pm

actually pretty much finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 pm

the whole game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm

except for the last 3 missions in the shivering isles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Actually only need to finish 1 more mission and finish the mages guild, and get the rest of the weps that i havnt got and im done!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 am

Why did you have to make so many posts instead of putting it all in one post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Cause he wanted to spam my eMail lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:28 am

I dunno, i got sorta bored... You have posts sent to your email? Heh, didn't know that...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls IV-GOTY Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Console Chat :: PS3 General Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com