BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What happened? _
PostSubject: What happened?   What happened? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:13 am

Brothers...sisters...my fellow soldiers in arms...

I have been noticing a disturbing trend within our ranks.

In the last few weeks, your leader has been going through some personal issues, I will admit. But nearly every time I set foot on the battlefield, I have seen disturbing things. We used to be greatness. I used to say with pride that we were one of the better clans working for Seryi Volk Executive Response. At one point in time, we were more than capable of talking the biggest, coldest **** & backing it up in spades.

Now when I join in, I see the same level of cockiness who can't even secure a win against Valor's third-string randoms. Maybe that is my fault. Maybe I have failed in my duties as a leader. But the fact remains I have been seeing too much play & not enough work. I expect more from myself as leader & by default I expect more from you as troops.

While I am not (I feel) a harsh nor demanding leader, when **** needs to get done I expect it to get done, regardless of who says it. As a whole, we should know by now in attacking Dom games to ignore the burnoff towers untill the AAA goes down & to start on the closest outside bunker working our way in. We should know on defense the first thing to be done provided we're not jammed is to FRAGO the bunker & to watch our gates & AAA. We should know by now in attacking Sabo games depending on the starting letter to ALWAYS go either hard left or right to come up from the rear or sides. And everyone wearing my tags should know by now we are a working clan, & that means to group up whenever possible.

I don't care if its me, an officer or a rank-&-file soldier, when someone sends you a message to group up, 90% of the time its a fellow clanmate. If you can't do so for whatever reason, send a message at the earliest convenience & be civil about it.

To embrace my inner tyrant with all do respect to our sister clan AbuseMent Park Gaming, as long as you're on MAG & wearing SMA tags, you are under my command, and even though I am lax on most things, you will abide by the few rules I have set forth or you will not wear them, period. We will be the tip of of S.V.E.R.'s sword, & if I have to crack down on the way things are done then so be it.

Questions, comments, & criticisms are welcome, but keep it on topic or it will be ignored & possibly deleted. Free is about business on this one because I expect all of us to live up to our potential.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

What happened? _
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 am

Yea i noticed when i'm on i send certain ppl msg asking how many are in the group and the time left I never get a response lol... i always thought they just don't know who i am but really is it hard to check the clan page to see if i'm in your clan duh.

the day i returned to mag i believe there were 5 on and i sent them all msg but still ended up being by myself and with randoms. Now i don't mind randoms but geez can i at least play with people with he same skill level as me.

I don't like to play Anything alone esp mag i hate being with randoms and that be the reason why i stop b/c i'm always by myself. Sure i grouped up with the SMA members who know me from here but every time i'm on i always look at the list idk if it's force of habit or what but all i'm saying is if you don't know the person messaging you check the clan roster on game before you just ignore it
Back to top Go down

What happened? _
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 am

ya, ive noticed that too, especially with SOME of the newer recruits who dont know me yet, but ya, i wont be able to play very much anymore, im kinda juggling school, hockey, and work right now, so im kindof busy

Last edited by demi-god-1993 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

What happened? _
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm

RL always comes first with me, so lack of playtime is understandable. It happens to everyone. Out of all people, I don't have a problen with us acting like idiots because it keeps things fresh & fun. But its a fine line between acting like idiots & being idiots. That's to start with.

Secondly is the grouping up thing. If its one or two people on, fine, but when there is at least half a squad on, group the **** up. It isn't rocket science. From here after I'm cataloging names of people who refuse to group up & they will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down

What happened? _
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm

If I'm on just send me a message and I'll join, unless it's a friend playing, then I'll probably not reply and I'll message you (who ever invites me) on here
Back to top Go down

What happened? _
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I havnt been on recently but should be on all day tomorrow if i get most things that need doing in R/L today. When I get on imma be on lookout for this.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

What happened? _
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Church :: SMA News & Announcements-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com