BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 _
PostSubject: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im disappointed to be honest Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: Jetpack gameplay from PAX 2010^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 am

I'll looks damn hard like KZ2, yeah, but I think it'll be ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah man Killzone is one of the most difficult multiplayers to master and it takes TONS of dedication. Kz3 is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Difficult Multiplayer?

I'm doing well I guess .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
Yeah man Killzone is one of the most difficult multiplayers to master and it takes TONS of dedication. Kz3 is going to be awesome.
going to ask my son tridentblack12 if he's interested in playing. we have game and he played the poop out of it when it came out. i would imagine he's good as he seems to do well in all games. some people are naturals while guys like me struggle like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm

UnknownPresence, I cant see your stats but im guessing they are newer ones? The game has changed alot since it has died down. The competition is pretty much gone.

....and how are you disappointed in those videos, that looks fun!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 am

I'm not disappointed, it just looks a lot like 2 :p

Maybe, a lot of noobs, but still fun to play Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:08 pm

See in kz2 there is a way to search and play games that are your rank only. I see that is what you did. Play a clan match against the best players in the game I promise you will change your tone. 32 player warzone against people of your own rank is no way to gauge how difficult this game is. If a tactician drops 1 spawn nade in the wrong spot at the wrong time you will more than likely lose that mode. It is unlike any other game. Everything has to be in place at the right time to win. Kz2 and Mag are the only 2 games where it took real team work to win.

Last edited by ScRuBaLuFFaGuS on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:20 pm

WHITESABBATH wrote:
ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
going to ask my son tridentblack12 if he's interested in playing. we have game and he played the poop out of it when it came out. i would imagine he's good as he seems to do well in all games. some people are naturals while guys like me struggle like hell.

Sounds good, tell him to add me or solo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 am

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
See in kz2 there is a way to search and play games that are your rank only. I see that is what you did. Play a clan match against the best players in the game I promise you will change your tone. 32 player warzone against people of your own rank is no way to gauge how difficult this game is. If a tactician drops 1 spawn nade in the wrong spot at the wrong time you will more than likely lose that mode. It is unlike any other game. Everything has to be in place at the right time to win. Kz2 and Mag are the only 2 games where it took real team work to win.

that's why we use solo spawns now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 pm

solo spawns FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 am

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
WHITESABBATH wrote:
ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:

Sounds good, tell him to add me or solo.
I shall. kids been gone all day at Great America/Six Flags; but i should see him in the morning. Of all the games owned, he plays MW2 mostly. I believe he already completed all divisions in MAG (SVER,VALOR,RAVEN).
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010   Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new kz3 MP gameplay from PAX 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com