BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So Where Is Everyone From?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 pm

The good old U.S.A. (Chicago, IL ) is where is was born and raised .. currently i reside in a town called Zion, IL . (meaning Heaven on Earth). 1 town separates zion from the state of Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

right now solo im in columbus....but off to afghanistan easter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I am from sunny south florida.... They don't call it Floriduh for nothing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm

xLOADEDxBULLETx wrote:

YA!!! CANADA

<("<) <(")> (>")>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 pm

demi-god-1993 wrote:
xLOADEDxBULLETx wrote:

YA!!! CANADA

<("<) <(")> (>")>

not meaning to be ignorant, but why do people say that Canadians say 'eh' at the end of nearly all their sentences?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:46 pm

i know my friend Horgan does he's canadian and says eh at the end of everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

xX_NutJuice_Xx wrote:
demi-god-1993 wrote:
xLOADEDxBULLETx wrote:

YA!!! CANADA

<("<) <(")> (>")>

not meaning to be ignorant, but why do people say that Canadians say 'eh' at the end of nearly all their sentences?

Its because the eastern part of Canada ( New brunswick, Nova Scotia, etc) have these unique accents, where they do tend to say "eh" at the end of every sentence. And the world automatically thinks that every canadian says it :/

Trust me... they don't say it in Vancouver Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:52 pm

I live in Nova Scotia and I hardly hear ANYONE ever say "eh". It's like of of those stupid sterotypes, an example would be "All canadians live in Igloos" and they say that because it's colder in Canada, but the person who said it never actually visited Canada before. I hate people like that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Do we lack Aussies here? I can't seem to find any on our pages. Was shocked when I noticed the Malaysian hit counter was = the Aussie one.

And I'm only 1 guy. =P

Might be studying in Palo Alto soon, so might bump into someone who lives around the San Francisco area. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 am

They don't call it floriduh for nothing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

@Jfats Imma Aussie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:56 am

Captain_Tpr wrote:
@Jfats Imma Aussie?

And now I know. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 am

I'm from UTAH!! btw utah girls are tough little b***hs so watch your back Wink
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Where Is Everyone From?   So Where Is Everyone From? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Where Is Everyone From?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: General Disscussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com