BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brink

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brink _
PostSubject: Brink   Brink EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm

A game we might want to take a look at, being a team based fps. Though the end of this year is full of them. I hadnt seen much of this game until today looks wicked.

Cinematic Trailer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Discussing their S.M.A.R.T. Movement system. has gameplay footage

Class System and Character Customization
Back to top Go down

Brink _
PostSubject: Re: Brink   Brink EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 am

I seen all of this before a long time ago, I forgot about this game I might have to buy this
Back to top Go down

Brink _
PostSubject: Re: Brink   Brink EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:10 pm

looks cool and like E i saw this awhile ago but forgot about it

sort of like an FPS with parcore, ill try the demo assuming there is 1 first, before i actually buy it
Back to top Go down

Brink _
PostSubject: Re: Brink   Brink EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm

2 words Bethesda Studios. This is a must buy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Brink _
PostSubject: Re: Brink   Brink Empty

Back to top Go down

Brink

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Shooter Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com