BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weapons, Attachments, and price list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weapons, Attachments, and price list _
PostSubject: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Also copied from affliction psn boards

Primary Weapons.

Assault Guns.
•M14
•Famas
•Enfield
•Galil
•Aug
•AK47
•FN Fal
•Commando

Sub Machine Guns.
.•Skorpion
•MAC11
•AK74u
•MP5K
•Uzi
•MPL
•Spectre
•PM63

The Shotguns.
•Stakeout
•Olympia
•SPAS

Light Machine Guns.
•RPK
•M60
•HK21

The Sniper Rifles
•WA2000
•L96A1
•Dragunov

Secondary Weapons.

Pistols.
•M1911
•Markarov
•ASP
•Python

Launchers .
•RPG
•M72
•China Lake
•Strela

Special Secondaries.
•Crossbows
•Ballistic Knife

Other weapons spotted in game are:

Tactical Grenades.
•Nova Gas
•Flash Bang
•Concussion
•Decoy
•Willy Pete (smoke)

Lethal.
•Semtex
•Frag
•Tomahawk

Equipment
•C4
•Tactical Insertions
•Claymore
•Camera Spike
•Motion Sensor
•Jammer
.--------------------------------------------------​------.
•Extended Mags
•Dual Mags $500
•ACOG Scope
•Red Dot Sight
•Reflex $750
•Masterkey $750
•Flamethrower $750
•Infrared Scope $1000
•Grenade Launcher $1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:05 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TI IS BAK TIME 4 THE BOOSTERS 2 COME BAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:33 pm

•Tactical Insertions

What the @#$%!? Well the boosters are coming back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 pm

I could have sworn I saw the G11 in one the team deathmatches, its a burst gun, like the m16 and it looked like it was pretty nasty. maybe they can actually make the uzi decent in this game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

WELL IM JUST SAYING THERE NO REASON 2 BOOST ON DIS GAME CUZ I THINK THERE ONLY 2CAMOS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 pm

ur spose 2 b able to report boosters with the recording feature of the game and the said they would b banning boosters that get caught who knows if they will actually keep an eye on it but they said they would b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:49 am

Yeah I think they are going to be more strict about it. It seems like they are setting up to introduce a pay service for modern warfare 3. I for one won't pay to have a hack free leader board and no boosters. We play snd and theres no boosters in there, but a lot of kids would be willing to pay lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Paying for online play? Nah ..

One of the great things about the Ps3 IS free online..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

If they give dedicated servers I will pay to play COD online. That would be the only thing that would convince me. It would also keep a lot of children from playing the game which I am all for. They could still keep the p2p for free online and offer dedicated servers for the pay service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Mark my words.... eventually all server types will be on a pay to play bases regardless of which console you use.. i would pay to play if it meant not dealing with a bunch of Cheaters and cry babies.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons, Attachments, and price list   Weapons, Attachments, and price list Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapons, Attachments, and price list

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: BLACK OPs :: Intel-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com