BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

35 more secs of mp footage for kz3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 _
PostSubject: 35 more secs of mp footage for kz3   35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scroll down to the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 35 more secs of mp footage for kz3   35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Looks good but was that medic using a sab sta 52 lol, I like how now if ur revived u can chose to get up or not. yeyy no more dumb medics Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 35 more secs of mp footage for kz3   35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 pm

once i sign up, i can view, dang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 35 more secs of mp footage for kz3   35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Feels good to see this game going to turn out good but hopefully it doesn't lag like crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 35 more secs of mp footage for kz3   35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:13 pm

From what I have heard they totally changed the damage model. I think they got rid of client side hit detection which assures LS and Net tools will be useless.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 35 more secs of mp footage for kz3   35 more secs of mp footage for kz3 Empty

Back to top Go down

35 more secs of mp footage for kz3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com