BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII _
PostSubject: Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII   Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 am

After getting my hands on it, I think the reason is probably because the introduction of the game took me about TWENTY HOURS of gameplay.

It took 15 hours to get the first 3 summons, and then the last 3 summons took around 1 hour...weird. Free-roam was locked until after the 22nd hour of play.

ya couldn't set your teams until the 19th hour....

last but not least, after gaining the ability to free roam, 70% of the enemies around you would whup the players arse. Painfully.

The game is good...but the intro..WAS WAAAY TOO LONG. >_<

I believe the majority of the ppl who quit havent reached the free roam part of the game yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII   Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Thanks for this.. I get so bored during Intro's. I was thinking about gettin this but this helps alot. thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII   Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Chp.11 is the worst chapter ever.

You have to grind so much to stand a chance later in the game. I like the battle system, but they take 5 or more minutes at this stage of the game and this screen will appear VERY OFTEN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII   Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 am

I had no complaints with ff13. the intro was a bit drawn out, would have been nice to not be restricted for so long, but it was all story driven. I never noticed the overpowered monsters in the end game, alot of the monsters are meant to be killed after you beat the game, you get to restart the game right before the last boss and can go back and do whatever you want with acess to stronger abilities. but i was pleased with it, i played it from start to finish without getting bored and playing something else. i might be the minority but i enjoyed the game quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII   Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Why lotsa ppl didn't like FFXIII

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General RPG Games-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com