BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  _
PostSubject: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 am

F5 to SKIP ADs Cool
Sounds kewl talks about a couple points like Jetpacks, MP, Exoskeleton, DLC, and Cut-scenes. They also DO listen to the Fans. Makes me anticipate the game more. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Man I can't w8 for this game. Im not too sure about the story mode Multiplayer. Warzone is going to be freaking epic on kz3. I can't wait to stomp somebody in the mech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I never use vehicles, so expect to see me fly around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:03 am

I just hope the MP lasts longer than the KZ2 one everyone quit in a couple months. I also hope they fixed the Controls im pretty sure everyone that was good used the close to CoD Controls ALT 2 i think? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 am

Yeah I quit when they released their 3rd map pack in 2 months that left a bad taste in my mouth. Plus they patched and made the bots too strong. Its more like 6 to 8 months that we played though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 am

I'm probably going to be playing Kz3 non-stop for the first week or two lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 am

I LOVE his accent! Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 pm

ITS ANOTHER GERARD BUTLER!!!!1111

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 pm

You KZ3 nerds most definite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Shut yo god damn mouth lil girl
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!    KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!  Empty

Back to top Go down

KZ3 GC 10 Interview NEW INFO!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com