BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome _
PostSubject: hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome   hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tested Stats results “nerfing” 1.07
Options
08-18-2010 08:40 PM

First if you are not from zipper or are not a pro at this game stop reading, it will only give you a headache and you will reply a bunch of stuff that is irrelevant and really doesn’t make any sense. (Englishsnake this is your warning)
Zipper thank you for your dedication and time spent in MAG. I am baffled why this game isn’t the choice of every shooter out there. I also would not want you coming in my workplace and dissecting my product as you allow us to do. You have a sturdy pair. Thank you.
Zipper I do not want a game with different “skin” guns. We act like monkeys on the forums but I assure you we are not…please keep uniqueness to the PMC’s. Go to your GOLDEN child Socom 2. The game was a major success and clan success. (and I think birthed gamebattles.com) The guns for seals and terrorists were very different.
This thread applies to pros. 120 health. Numbers will be rounded.
As WilliamHBonny mentioned in an earlier thread; 200cc armor gives no protection. Every armor in increasing order gives 5% more protection. For example: body/leg(lower leg)
SVER 1st tier Ak74 does 23/18 to 200cc armor.18/15 damage to 1000cc armor

Math…23x.20=4.6 the 23 damage is protected 20% more giving the 1000cc armor damage received only 18 or 23-4.6=18.(rounded of course) This is not very important. BECAUSE all assault rifles do the same damage. I will go as far as to say if a gun’s PMC counterpart has the same clip size then the damage dealt is equal. It has been said too many times: damage same but reload speed, recoil, and fire rate differ. We tested all assault rifles, smgs, LMG and a little snipers.
Assault rifles do same damage so nobody cares. But here are some numbers…at 200cc
Headshots do 3x damage. Pros should know this already.
Gun damage body/lower leg
Tier 1 23/18 sniper1 55
Tier 2 23/18 sniper2 90
Tier 3 29/23 sniper3 115/92
Vipera 21/17 sverLmg1 27/22
F90 21/17 Lmg1st tier 25/20
KP5 22/18 3rd tierLmg 32/26

Some of this is old info as EvilViper77 has spent a lot of time dissecting MAG. I have a wife and kids so I will shorten some stats and give an average while eliminating outliers. College dropouts and young whippersnappers just use a little faith in math and statistical analysis. (EDA and KDD; Exploratory data analysis, data mining, and knowledge discovery in databases)
Fire rate is the only measurable variable besides clip size, damage and reload rate. We did not test reload rate. I will present the weapon with damage inflicted per one second of hitting a target with 200cc armor. The math is
(clip size) / (seconds taken to empty a clip) x (damage)

Sver
1 233.10
2 252.74
3 281.55
Vipera 214.01
Tier 2 LMG 291.17

Valor
1 242.10
2 278.23
3 292.33
KP5 268.29
Tier2 Lmg 306.51

Raven
1 274.90
2 281.63
3 313.85
F90 258.60
Tier2 Lmg 322.58

There are the facts. This is a very reliable way of observing strengths of a weapon. As we see Sver still holds contracts. Guns still kill. I want differences. Sver uses duct tape to attach a grenade launcher. They having the least effective guns is consistent. What is not consistent are the changes we get. Remember please that people that have no problem will not complain. Thus complainers are usually unmerited and a minority. There are unarguable facts. The vipera is a marshmallow gun compared to the other PMC’s SMGs. The SMG’s all take six bullets to bring one down at 200cc. But the Kp5 is more accurate and shoots much faster. The F90 shoots the fastest and is arguably just as accurate.(nonmeasurable) Raven’s guns rule…they can afford shiny moon walking armor, they can afford good guns. The game changes aren’t as dramatic as they appear either. Sometimes players aim with tracers…so to shoot slower means to be able to aim and then hit…amateur but still works.
But often 1 bullet makes the difference. Pros out there can attest on how many times they healed themselves when 1 more bullet would have did us in. Then we heal and kill 15 guys straight…
Shotgun info coming later.
I'm your Huckleberry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome   hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 pm

he posted about the shotguns:

Slower RoF does NOT produce less recoil. It may in REAL life, but not in MAG. Automatic fire produces more recoil, if you gun shoots super slow it will produce the same recoil based on it's class as a gun that shoots faster.

Now in CC the 103 is the worst of the BRs because it cannot put out as much damage. Valor and Raven both have much more stable BRs with faster RoF, so in CC they will kill before the 103.

Interesting tid-bit for all you shot gun users. At 1000cc the shotgun will do 168 dmg if ALL the pellets HIT...NOW for the fun.

Shutgun shoots 6 pellets at 28 dmg per pellet on 1000cc.....Now you say I stand right next to a guy and blast him and he turns around and PWNS me!!!!

YESS! it is possible....why? Well when we tested the shotty some pellets will phase through the body....although they SHOULD HAVE HIT they went through the body without doing any damage. I stood next to a wall, DOC shot me. Recorded the damage and looked at the wall....there were 2 HOLES where my body WAS meaning they went through me without doing the damage. Very Very odd.....which makes the SHOTTY very random, BUT at least we know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome   hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Hm. Zipper hates us Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome   hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

hahaha this is great, proof that SVER is awesome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com