BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dukiie's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dukiie's Application _
PostSubject: Dukiie's Application   Dukiie's Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Name: Arnn Powell

PSN: Dukiie

Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: MAG, MW2

Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): Dukie? Havent used since Socom 1
---
What Other Games Do You Play: All Kinds

(MAG) What PMC Are You? SVER

What times do you usually play?: Depends on if im working and where

Favorite Game type you like to play: anything online

Tell us a little about yourself:
Play mostly during the day but all day when i can. I am a firefighter so have a lot of free time at work. Downfall is i could have to leave at a seconds notice and normally cannot use mic at work as there are guys sleeping where i play. I am looking for a clan based more on playing for fun as common ground and AP looked like a great place to be. Have also been in a clan since Socom 1 that i still play with on all games that we get so hope that will not be a problem if i am seen with their tags on or anything. Hope to see yall online! Thanks for taking time to read this application.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Dukiie's Application _
PostSubject: Re: Dukiie's Application   Dukiie's Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey welcome to the site & To the clan... But no helping friends is not a problem and neither is supporting them when your with them
Back to top Go down

Dukiie's Application _
PostSubject: Re: Dukiie's Application   Dukiie's Application EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 am

Heya, Dukiie!! Welcome the the park!! Cant wait to be playing Mag and MW2 (once I get it) with you!
Back to top Go down

Dukiie's Application _
PostSubject: Re: Dukiie's Application   Dukiie's Application EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Well Well Well A Duke fan. I'm not sure that since I'm a UK fan that I can accept a Duke fan into the mw2 clan because of this