BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sublime w/ rome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 pm

BEST. CONCERT. EVERRR!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

that was the sickest concert i have ever been to, better than iron maiden, better then billy talent, alexisonfire, cancer bats and against me all in concert...

Hell, it was even better that the Chili peppers when queens of the stone age opened for them

There were 3 or 4 times where i honestly thought i was gonna pass out from mosh pitting, im 5'10" and like 150 lbs, so ya it was so sick

It was at the kool haus, in toronto, opened the doors at 7:00, dirty heads opened from 8-9, then we had half an hour til sublime played, we ended up starting a giant mosh pit like 20 minutes before sublime even showed up.

Sublime then played from 9:30 til 11:00, then we chanted for an encore for 15 minutes then they played from 11:15 til about midnight!!!

At one point i didnt wanna take ten minutes to fight my way out of a mosh pit cuz i felt like i would pass out so i just crowd surfed my way past the barrier by the stage and out of the mosh pit, apparently i was doing flips while crowd surfing, i had no idea at the time lol

The only problem was that bottles of water were 4 bucks a pop
Back to top Go down

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Re: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 pm

haha Moshpit to Sublime... I couldnt imagine that. My friend said they do actually do it though. I cant see it being that rough tho.. kids pushin each other?
Back to top Go down

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Re: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 pm

How is a Sublime w/out Bradley Knowles better than The peppers and queens of the stone age?
Back to top Go down

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Re: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Yeah Brad made it.. I had a chance to see sublime w/ rome but its just not the same..
Back to top Go down

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Re: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:26 pm

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
How is a Sublime w/out Bradley Knowles better than The peppers and queens of the stone age?

Ok, its not nessecarily the band that makes it, its the atmosphere.

also, "I cant see it being that rough tho.. kids pushin each other? "

And yes the mosh pit was rough, i got elbowed in the eye, and the nose, and got an uppercut to the chin. It really hurt! Not to mention like 50 elbows to my side and back, but thats xpectd in a mosh pit

Cuz like the majority were 21-30, me and my friends were like the only 4 people under 18

Moshing was hell cuz it was like 45 degrees celcius about 110 farenheit BTW
And yes, i noticed a thermometer on the wall after i did my crowd surf...
Back to top Go down

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Re: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm

lol im so happy someone posted it!

highlight of the night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35 seconds in

Also, the only problem is, the only song where you can actually see the crowd is for doin time, yet that is a chilled song so no mosh pit, all the songs with the best mosh pits either are not up there , or are filmed from the back where there are too many bodies in the way so you cant see the pit Sad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sublime w/ rome _
PostSubject: Re: Sublime w/ rome   Sublime w/ rome Empty

Back to top Go down

Sublime w/ rome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Music-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com