BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you going to get the "PS Move"?
Yes
KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  Vote_lcap33%KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
 33% [ 1 ]
I don't know yet.
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  _
PostSubject: KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo    KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 am

I just care about the gameplay. I don't really care for the move seems like a waste of money if you ask me. Answer the Poll. Move or No Move.
Back to top Go down

KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  _
PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo    KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am

I intend to get the move not nessecarily for a fps but cause my wife enjoys the wii and if I'm to play anything with her it's gonna have a motion controller. But I might not have a wife by then, but I will still get it. The lights out game look pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  _
PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo    KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Thekooshmonster wrote:
I intend to get the move not nessecarily for a fps but cause my wife enjoys the wii and if I'm to play anything with her it's gonna have a motion controller. But I might not have a wife by then, but I will still get it. The lights out game look pretty cool.

Yeah some games do look cool with it but wit Shooters i think its stupid.
Back to top Go down

KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  _
PostSubject: Re: KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo    KZ3 GC 10 Move Demo  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 pm

having played some fps on the wii, they do work quite well with a motion controller, dead space, resident evil on the wii both play very well on the motion controller, and the ps3 is getting time crisis for the move, that will be awesome as well.

unrelated here is that other game i was talking about. we will see how it turns out.