BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) _
PostSubject: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Name: Vincent

PSN: iPwNy0MOma/ipwny0moma

Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: Killzone 2, MAG

Contact Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Don't spam me, OR ELSE!)

Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): iPwNy0MOma
^Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---
What Other Games Do You Play: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, MAG, Killzone 2

(MAG) What PMC Are You? Sver (DA BEST OUT THERE)

What times do you usually play?: 3-12 PM EST, I go on and off those times. I'm on till 3-4am, not playing but Voice Chatting.

Favorite Game type you like to play: CTF, TDM, SND. (Anything really, as long as I'm with friends Very Happy)

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 18 years old, currently going to High School, last year (woot). I listen to music a lot, every genre...Currently listening to A7X and Iron Maidens new Album.
There's not much about myself...Oh, I love taking out the competition? Mad
I'm an introverted person, shy guy.
Want to know more about myself, hit me up on msn or PSN. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Strange... I searched up both names on MAGleaderboards and didn't find anything so you must have not started playing MAG yet.

Anyway... Welcome to the clan. I hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Send me the link, please.

If its this; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't see how you can search players ;x Unless Im doing it wrong.

I played it a lot back in the days, now I'm on and off.

Its ipwny0moma, the y'0' is a zero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

And thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 pm

It's this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I copy and pasted the names so it's 100% correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Wow, I can't even search myself.

You want a picture of my stats? I'll hop on MAG and take a picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Go right ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm

I only got the first few, lol.

Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Now check MY stats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 pm

damn pwn your k/d ratio makes me feel real bad about myself lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Nice,

I don't think KD really matters, as long as your doing the objectives and strive your team to victory Very Happy

My KD is decreasing, I haven't played for months, and my first day back today Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm

yea i know in this game k/d isnt super important but it still helps lol. I have like 250 hours logged into the game, and sit at 1.15 k/d but i was horrible at first, if i were to start over i would probably be at a 2.0 k/d,

oh well im all about the medals and trophies now. gotta learn how to blow **** up effectively.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Hey and welcome to the site and the clan.... btw nice kdr... even though it doesn't matter in mag i care about my kdr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 pm

My goal was to get 4 KDR. It was at 3.97 and teasing me Sad

I come back, and it starts to drop, but i'll improve somehow.

And thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 pm

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 pm

TY cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 am

Lol Bizz has 666 posts awesome Bizz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am

i'm hell sent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 am

Sup iPwN. Welcome to the site. Now if we can get the rest of the people to register.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:33 am

Yeah, we'll spam the leaders chat with website link Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:37 am

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM I'M SPAMMING THE WORD SPAM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 am

As most people say, "Unless you want to brag. K/D Does not mean ****."

My current goal is to get my K/D up to 2.00 and it's slowly rising. I don't care about medal and ribbon whoring. If I did I would of had all the medals/ribbions by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 am

Keep trying, getting 2.0 KD should be easy, your more experienced then you were when you started.

I know I brag about my KD sometimes, but I keep it at a limit Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 am

You have been caught by the grammar police. Scum! It's "You're" not "Your". Now put your hands up for not using correct grammar.

How many kills do you averge per game anyway? I usually get 20-50 kills unless i'm really down on my luck (like this morning). I bet once you get past the 10000 kill mark keeping your K/D becomes a bit more "diffcult". Like I said I don't give a **** about K/D and I especially don't like it when people brag about it even when they don't even have over 6000 kills yet. I had MAG since the first month it came out so I know what i'm doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 am

I'm Pro In Mag
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)   iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST) Empty

Back to top Go down

iPwNy0MOma's Application (DA BEST)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com