BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ladies and Gentlemen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

What we have all been waiting for. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Kill beeps give me a chubby. Sorry but this is a double post. I didn't realize that super posted it in another thread.
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Watching that just increases my urge to play kz2
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Being that i never played anything like it before i have alot of learnin to do just from watching the vid lol
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Lol me too Lady. But I'm impressed. I never really took a liking to the KZ series, mostly because I never played the games. This is good. Its very good.
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

This game is gonna blow any shooter out the water for this year at least... hopefully its one of those 2-3 year games!
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 am

No game that I have played gave me the feelings that kz2 did. The addrenaline rush for 30 mins at a time is remarkable. The in-game clan battles system is where it is at. You can also go to killzone.com to watch your battle replays. I played a 4v4 with my old clan the other day here's the replay.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 am

WOW I was thinking what could they add to possibly make this game better and that told me that KZ2 wasn't nothing
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

yes. you all will convert! SCRUB! Thats not even any of our clans Sad
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Here's some more KZ3 news:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some highlights from it;
Warzones will be 24 players max.
Two mechs available on each side of the faction
Medic won't have any Health Packs, instead, they added a health regenerate system. The Medic will also have a bot that will go around with him.
There are a total of 5 classes, all of them contain 6 weapons.
And more...

Hopefully more news will be brought up tomorrow Wink

-Credits go to xXNyquilXx for sharing the information with me
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm

I was REALLY excited when kz2 was announced, but nothing like I am now. Sounds like to me they are fixing the issues that we needed fixed. Other devs need to take notes from GG and Zipper(mag) for how they listen and respond to their communnity.
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Exactly, look at MotherH666. That dude is so active on the PS forums answering all the questions.
That foo' reached 10,000 posts. I don't take any other Dev can do that lol.
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 am

I barely played KZ2, but the vid is off the meter. I'm copping it
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 am

I'll play with you Biz, tell me when you wanna play n i'll be there Razz
Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Im joining A*P for KZ3, most definite
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ladies and Gentlemen.  _
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen.    Ladies and Gentlemen.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com