BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Best Movie based on a Videogame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hitman
Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_lcap45%Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Tomb Raider Series
Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_lcap9%Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Double Dragon
Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_lcap9%Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros.
Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_lcap0%Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Series
 9% [ 1 ]
Street Fighter
Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_lcap0%Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mortal Kombat Series
 9% [ 1 ]
Silent Hill
Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_lcap18%Best Movie based on a Videogame Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Max Payne
 0% [ 0 ]
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Best Movie based on a Videogame _
PostSubject: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Due to being limited in choices i couldnt list them all but i probably listed the better ones. I was only going for ones with theater releases thus no advent children. Im curious what every one else thinks.

if you dont see your favorite feel free to write it in. And if you like say the first mortal kombat but not the second just vote for the series and if you want to focus into a specific one post it below. Let the battle for best videogame movie begin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:47 pm

there was an SMB movie!?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 pm

What super Mario has a movie BTW i can add more choices if you like i'm Voting Resident Evil B/C i love RE it's the best movies ever i can't wait for the new one it's suppose to have Wesker, The big guy with the axe i think he was called the executioner or something and Rebbecca i think not sure but i love Alice even though she's not in the games (if she was i wouldn't know b/c RE5 was the only one i played)

Although i did like silent hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm

lol yes there was a SMB movie, i was one of the lucky few that saw it in the theater lol.

no alice wasnt in any game, the movies have very little to do with RE as a whole.

as for more choices sure you can add some though im sure no one will vote for them haha.

Bloodrayne
Dungeon Siege: In the name of the King
House of the Dead
Doom

thats all i can think of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:49 pm

What is Double Dragon? ..and about the Super Mario Bros, was that the italian plumbers movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Super Mario bros of course was about Italian plumbers cause the Mario bros. Had a decent cAst too. Bob hoskins, John leguizmo (no Idea how to spell) and Dennis hopper I forgot who played the princess. Double dragon again is based on a classic nes game. I think it was the first videogame movie atleast state side. Had a white guy (Scott wolf Ithink his name was from party of five) and an asian guy as brothers lol. I haven seen in ages but Ithink it was probably the movie that stayed closest to the videogame bu was no less bad then the rest lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 am

Everybody over here knows about the mario film, its kind of a classic! even though everyone know's its pretty bad. Personally I've gone for Hitman, i love this film and own it on blu-ray Very Happy But, I haven't seen price of persia yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:48 pm

I actually enjoyed pince of Persia quite a bit, hitman beat it though IMO. Probably cause of olga (the chick with the dragon tat by her eye) my god Im totally in love with her, but sh needs to have the tat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm

im gonna have to say double dragon was the one that stuck closest to the game it was an okay movie not in my top 5 but not in my bottom 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Laura Croft gets my vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Hitman. Hands down.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Movie based on a Videogame   Best Movie based on a Videogame Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Movies & TV-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com