BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Possible Merge Or Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Merge Or Alliance _
PostSubject: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read topic.

This guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about, and his members seem so experienced as well. I will just let the clan discuss this among each other and see what you would like.

Him+scrub+solo would equal a killer team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 am

it looked good to me but he might not want to because he wants to keep his clan name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:24 pm

I remember these guys their tag was (SoH) we used to beat them quite a bit but they were always formidable opponents. Our old clan BoH record was 802-105 or something like that. I was also #1 in clan battles played and #1 in clan battles won for a long time before quitting the game. I just checked my stats and I'm still #34 in clan battles played and I quit last august lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:38 pm

How in the hell are you supposed to reply to somebody theres no reply button or anything that gamefaqs site is crappy. Too difficult to navigate or am I just retarded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Are you logged in on gfaqs? There is no reply IF your not. Oh and accept my friend request scrub makes me sad lol.

Also I would hate to merge and lose our divisions but we were late in the game in KZ2 and if it could potentially help build number for KZ3 perhaps it would be worth thinking about it. I mean losing division on older games is one thing but we want to e able to open divisions on new games so seeing want someones plans for kz3 is the best option if we were to fold a division into anyone they would need to be willing to use our tag in future games. Much like in mag free is keeping his mag tag but in the future games it will be a^p, and there main focus is kz3 already so the kz3 clan looks like with will be strong out of the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah I registered and logged in and still no reply button. Yeah trust me our clan in kz2 was one of the top 5 teams on the game. We will definitely be on top again. Oh did you put the underscore after ScRuBaLuFFaGuS cause I lost the info on the original somehow or it got hacked not sure what happened there. I'll just send you a Friend Request now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Nope don't think I did.

As for gamefAqs, that's odd if your logged in when you ae looking at a topic on the top post header you will see your name to the right of that you will see "post a new message" unlike most forums the reply isn't after the last post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Its hard to say without even playing with them or even knowing them.. ive merged a couple times with clans and it does not work out well. Too much to go into why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah I think we have the right people for the job on kz3. Too many members=not enough clan battles and people get all butthurt cuz they don't get to play in the clan battles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

haha yeah thats what i wanted to explain but was to lazy.. well said my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 pm

You know I always have your back solo. Especially when planting SnD in a 2v2 on Radec or Tharsis. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:30 pm

oh man, that makes me wanna game a few of those right now. KZ3 hurry up. some1 wip out the hot tub and fastforward time please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 pm

For those of you that don't know who I am since I switched PSN's when I started playing Call of duty in September of last year, My PSN was baybay69-_--_-. If anyone wants to play Killzone 2 add that account and message me on my other account, LethALInjecTioN- , to tell me that you want to play Killzone 2. (I rarely go on my baybay69-_--_- account which is why I say to message me on my LethALInjecTioN- account as well).......I'm sure a few of you remember baybay69-_--_- from Killzone 2 Very Happy I wasn't as high on the clan matches leaderboard as Scrub but I was ranked at 32 when I "Retired" from Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 am

OOOh lethal has a legend to his name as well
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge Or Alliance   Possible Merge Or Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Merge Or Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com