BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

(SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

(SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement _
PostSubject: (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement   (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm

1. Setup your loadouts accordingly.
Try to have yourself prepared for any given situation depending on your playstyle, & keep a medkit on you at all times. A rundown on my current setups:

A) I keep an all-purpose loadout in the first slot for the bigger game modes with a MedKit, Repair Kit, & Rocket Launcher.
B) My second loadout is my explosive setup with my MedKit & generally my claymores & an upgrade in armor.
C) Third loadout is my Hardcore Medic loadout with the MedKit in the first slot for healling & reviving team mates & First Aid Kit for healing myself.
D) Fourth loadout is my Attacking setup with Heavy armor, MedKit & the Heat-Seeking RPG.
E) Fifth loadout is my Defending setup with Heavy Armor+ (courtesy of Interdiction) with an LMG with a Bipod, Reflex Sight, Improved Reloading & Improved Stability, and my trusty handy MedKit.

This way, I can use my LO1 for defending our Acqui & Dom maps efficiently with my RepairKit, pick up the killers with my MedKit, & take out enemy vehicles with the RPG. For Sabo & the rare Supp. games I usually roll with LO2 for my claymores to set around objectives. When I'm too lazy to kill, I pick LO3 to still help my team & get points. LO4 is for when we attack other Acqui or Dom maps with my heatseeker, & I break out LO5 usually after a death to defending an objective or effectively deal with a flood on enemy troops by "FIRING MUH LAZER!!!" Moving on...

2. Give no quarter & show no mercy.
We are the best. If we aren't, we will be. The best way for us to do this? Be loyal to your allies & ruthless to thy enemy.
A) I encourage everyone to invest in a proper MedKit by Level 10. (Support Tree= Tier 1 Gear: Medical Kit + 2 points {to pick up other team mates}, Tier 2 Skill: Improved Healing + 3 points {faster recharge rates on your MedKit & First Aid Gun}, Tier 3 Skill: Improved Ressucitation + 5 Points {to pick up team mates at full health, netting you +10 XP points for every pickup, doubled in a FRAGO area}) Logically, another body on the battlefield USUALLY means less people shooting at you. Truthfully, another member of The Army on the ground guns blazing usually means a world of trouble for the other team. The same can apply to team mates in general. Another person running around can provide cover fire generally & provide another target to shoot at. Regardless of tags, you should be out there picking people up. And as common courtesy, when a medic braves a live battlefield, gunning down 3 people to pick you up, spray them with your MEdKit to keep them at full health.
B) I demand where available, once you down an enemy, you be sure to bleed them out. You let them know they woke the wrong dogs, & we're sending them to church courtesy of a casket. Don't be stingy with the bullets as a resupply point is usually close by, & once bled out, that means longer for them to get back into the battle since they now have to wait for the respawn. It also keeps them from calling out our positions while they're laying there bleeding to death, and gives them the impression that we aren't here to play, we here to win, & they are in our way. This also means when you are downed, do the same. Swing the the camera around, do a head count, call out what they're doing, & try to keep a lock on an enemy. Usually, someone will pick you up, and this way you are ready to open fire once again. If we can help it, SMA doesn't bleed out because through hell or high water, SOMEONE will try to pick you up.

3. Use you MedKit.
Running past a team mate who's low on health? Spray them with some pimp juice. heal him up faster & collect you XP points. See a fellow soldier crying about the pain or screaming for morphine? Tell him to rub some dirt on it, give him some good stuff, & get him back into the game. And for the love of all that is unholy, when you approach an objective & you see people down? Chances are there's a reason; pick them up. Don't be a greedy sod & try to secure it by yourself. That's usually a sure way to end up dead as well & unjustly make the enemy feel good about themselves.

4. Talk trash if that's your thing.
A) When an enemy downs you, usually they'll still be close by your body. Check your minimap real quick; does it appear someone is en route to get you? Start talking the biggest, meanest, coldest, nastiest trash you can. Usually it will make them turn their focus on you in an attempt to bleed you out. Sometimes the might succeed, but in wasting time to kill you, they left themselves open for your team mate to revive you unhindered if not kill them outright. Score two for your team!
B) When you down an enemy, start talking the biggest, meanest, coldest, nastiest trash you can. Most times you'll hit a nerve with them, sending them in a rage,m which may cause them to make a mistake on the next spawn. You keep this up until the game is over & you may end up with a whole squad who can't focus properly on their duty, thus making it easier for your team to get the job done.

5. Work as a team.
Chances are, you SL or PL in certain games will be one of your own. Chances are they know what they're talking about, so if they're content to let you tend to your own devices, then fine. But when, say, you SL get's on the mic & says "Go hard right across the ridge & come up from behind on B", "Start at the outside bunker, take the turret out & work our way in to the AAA", etc, etc, do it. SOme of us have been doing this for a while, & 95% of the time our advice is sound; following orders might actually help us win the game quicker & secure a major victory to the cause.

6. Ask Questions.
If you want tips on what kind of gun to use, the best place to snipe, a good defending strategy, or the best time & place to call in a strike as SL or PL, ask. The only stupid questions here are usually the ones that go unanswered, and you might actually learn something new. As I said before, most of us have been around for a while, & it's up to us to pass on what we know to the younger troops coming in; the fresh meat for the grinder, so to speak. We want to mold the new players into the best machines S.V.E.R. has to offer, & a smart soldier is a dangerous soldier.

7. Have no fear.
In this particular game, you can fire your weapon usually with recklous abandon. Just be mindful of the clip size, remember to count your ammo (I reload during every lull in battle) & when low or empty, you can either 1. kill an enemy & still their weapon or 2. kill an enemy, take their weapon, then take yours back to magically have full ammo for it. An opponent with bullets is very dangerous. Also remember; you KDR, while impressive or below average, it doesn't. Mean. A damn. Thing. Do not be hesitant to throw yourself into battle, trying to save your neat KDR; that attitude will not win us battle. If you want to play that way, I suggest signing up with Raven or Valor. Here at S.V.E.R. we fear nothing, not even death. SOmetimes your death rushing an objective can be the deciding factor & you team overrunning the weakened enemy to get the job done.

8. Have you some fun.
This game is that much more enjoyable to play when you're enjoying yourself, so have fun. However you go about it, as long as it helps the team, I don't care how you do it. Smoke something, drink something, listen to some tunes, whatever.

9. Group up.
There is always strength in numbers. When you get online & you exit a game, always check the tags either in the left hand side or the top of your screen (depending on type of TV) to see how many of your clan mates is on. Send them a message, see how long is left in the game, following them if you can, send out group invites, answer group invites. It defeats the purpose of being in a clan if you don't play with the clan, & while you may develop favorites to play with, do not show favortism. Group up with any & everyone wearing your tags & give a helping hand. If you an an officer, if we have more than a squad online at once, I encourage an officer to leave the current group to start a new one with the extras. THat's your job as Officer, so I expect it to be done.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement   (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Lol i moved the first one to the rules part of the forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement   (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Thank you, m'lady!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement   (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

you got it boss.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement   (SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement Empty

Back to top Go down

(SMA) St. Mary's Army ROE-2 Rules Of Engagement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com