BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

P3P (Persona 3 Portable)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

P3P (Persona 3 Portable) _
PostSubject: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 am

Right...this is THE BEST REMAKE of any game possible....(Unless they redo FF7...)

I swear this Psp remake of Persona 3 is even better than the PS2 version.

Its so good that it has caused me to stay away from the PS3 for 3 weeks now...

Shooting yourself in the head to summon demons that originate from your own psych and mind is always cool...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 am

I would get this, i read about and watched it, but i have to beat the first 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 am

I am hoping they release a ps3 remake, i know they are planning to enhance alot of older games for the ps3 ala god of war collection, and the rumored Ico collection. hopefully they do the persona's as i have always wanted to play them but i dont want a psp lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:19 am

...but...but...P3Portable is SOO GOOOOOOD XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 am

Yea but I buy portable devices and play them for a week then never again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Thekooshmonster wrote:
Yea but I buy portable devices and play them for a week then never again.

I got P3P and played it and have not touched the PS3 in 3 weeks =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I played and beat both P3 and P4. I watch a bunch of videos of P3P and it seems to be quite a good game. My older brother owns P3P but he won't let me use his PSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Dreadsword101 wrote:
I played and beat both P3 and P4. I watch a bunch of videos of P3P and it seems to be quite a good game. My older brother owns P3P but he won't let me use his PSP.

sneak it from him from tme to time....no matter the consequences...it will be worth it~!

I have been given a downer on the game at the moment, but its mostly due to the lack of impact the optional s.links have on the main story. For major spoiler reasons, i cannot say what it is, but Ill just say it relates to Shinjiro....

>_>
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P3P (Persona 3 Portable)   P3P (Persona 3 Portable) Empty

Back to top Go down

P3P (Persona 3 Portable)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General RPG Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com