BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls _
PostSubject: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:32 am

I have the Game of the year edition, but havnt played it for sooo long. Anyone else??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 pm

of course, I beat the add on world.. i cant remember the name of it off hand.. i was kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! This game is one of my favorites. Im super excited to see Bethesda Softworks new games comin out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 pm

I still wish it had tropies, my addiction has made it so i cant play a game without a trophy goal. kinda sucks, but i love achievements even though i dont get alot of them cause i dont have the patience for them, its a visicious circle. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 pm

If it had trophies, I would have platinum, and then I wouldnt play it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

If it had trophies I could justify buying it for the third time and maybe beat it. (bought for pc, pc couldn't play it, bought for 360 quit playing 360 cause it's a turd)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am

Thekooshmonster wrote:
If it had trophies I could justify buying it for the third time and maybe beat it. (bought for pc, pc couldn't play it, bought for 360 quit playing 360 cause it's a turd)

Agreed. I am a 360 fan-boy eater.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion The Elder Scrolls   Oblivion The Elder Scrolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General RPG Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com