BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PS3
What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_lcap67%What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Xbox 360
What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_lcap0%What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wii
What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_lcap0%What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PC
 0% [ 0 ]
I like all of them
What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_lcap33%What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? _
PostSubject: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Im wondering what your favorite system is.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Me PS3 is always #1 the PC but i h8 xbox and wii lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

i own them all, but i had to vote the ps3 cause the 360 keeps me from selecting them all. have my 360 get he red ring of death twice. so i gave up on it. wii is fun if you have a person in the house that doesnt usually like videogames which i do, so being able to play wii sports or wii resort is kinda fun. but by far i like the ps3 the best. pc i only use for mmo's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:34 pm

I like all systems but I got to admit that I have not touched my 360 in four months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Well offcourse its PS3 since its free Laughing
Khoos, you also had that ring of death, but you got 2 times and i only got 1 time
i buy 360 when the machine firstly came out, and i play for 3 - 4 month and suddenly i got that ring Mad
soooo, i tried to fix this problem by return it to the shops, but they can not figure it out...
in the end i sell 360 to that shop and buy PS3...
I used PC for work, only play age of empires 3 clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:32 pm

ToyBOXED wrote:
Well offcourse its PS3 since its free Laughing
Khoos, you also had that ring of death, but you got 2 times and i only got 1 time
i buy 360 when the machine firstly came out, and i play for 3 - 4 month and suddenly i got that ring Mad
soooo, i tried to fix this problem by return it to the shops, but they can not figure it out...
in the end i sell 360 to that shop and buy PS3...
I used PC for work, only play age of empires 3 clown

You said you got a 360 when it first came out? Have you encounterd that melting disc problem?
---
(Just an off topic post I had my first two times as the OIC in MAG today first time did not go well I was kicked at the start of the game for not issuing a signal jam at the start of the game. But I could not issue a signal jam because the game messed up and I spawned later than the rest of my squad and the enemy issued a signal jam before I could. Second time was AWESOME we steamrolled the other faction (we were defending on S.V.E.R's DOM map) in the end I got over 50 kills and over 1000EXP after that match I felt AWESOME that's why im posting this!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:21 am

( may be there is a miss interpretation here) sorry if is....
Actually i got 360 6 month after its release, so i consider its still as first come out Laughing
is melting disc as same as ring of death? i didn't know if its different, i only got that ROD after playing for 3-4 month...
What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:35 am

ToyBOXED wrote:
( may be there is a miss interpretation here) sorry if is....
Actually i got 360 6 month after its release, so i consider its still as first come out Laughing
is melting disc as same as ring of death? i didn't know if its different, i only got that ROD after playing for 3-4 month...
What a Face

After the first few days after release there was a massive recall that involved discs melting after using them for a few hours. It had something to do with the XBOX360's fan.

Don't minnd my bad gramner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:28 pm

oooow, because i from overseas i didn't know that, about the grammar, same here Laughing
all i know the 360 biggest problem are ROD Laughing
well i hope when microsoft made new hardware, there is no much problem like that anymore, i think may be they are too fast in releasing the 360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:15 pm

[quote="ToyBOXED"]oooow, because i from overseas i didn't know that, about the grammar, same here Laughing
all i know the 360 biggest problem are ROD Laughing
well i hope when microsoft made new hardware, there is no much problem like that anymore, i think may be they are too fast in releasing the 360[/quote\]

Im guessing that's why so many fanboys bash it. (Man...I hate fanboys....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:02 pm

yea i bought a 360 at launch but it wasnt melting disc's. it played fine for a long time, i actually didnt buy a ps3 for a long time cause everything i wanted came out for the 360 as well. But then I remember vividly that I bought Blue Dragon (didnt like it but anyway) it was one of the first Jrpg's to come out that generation and I wanted an jrpg so bad, so i bought it and called off work the next day. Woke up at like 8am for an all day play fest. Turn on the system, red ring. i was so broken lol. So it was under the extended warrenty cause all the first machines were breaking. so i sent it in and it came back working but now it was getting disc read errors (just turning the game off and going back to the dashboard) called microsoft. they said i would have to pay to repair. havent bought a 360 game since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:59 am

So the conclusion is, do not play to looong with 360...
koosh with blue dragoon and i am with oblivion Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 pm

ToyBOXED wrote:
So the conclusion is, do not play to looong with 360...:

Yeah, that's basically it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 am

Wii isnt really hardcore, its more casual and relies on people playing in the same household, and there are ALOT of good games coming up soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 am

Agree with Kjay on the Wii analysis. It's more laid back and sticking to its roots...which is actually a good choice, because look at the all the success and sales the wii made.

PC is still the definitive group when it games to gaming with its extremely large fanbase and graphic chips.

Until then, I'm a Sony boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 am

I only compare 360, and Ps3 to each other since Nintendo even said themselves their not really trying to compete with the hardcore systems, I guess thats about to change tho with PS3 coming out with PS Move. But i say WII=PS3>360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 am

Ps3 for me,

I went through 3 Xboxs until giving up. All had the older chipset which accounted for so many RROD. I would like to get one of the new ones though with the new chipset, 250gb harddrive and built in wifi.
I have a wii and my wife and i enjoy wii fit and playing the classics you can download.
I absolutely hate playing anyting on the PC. Always have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 am

Wii has really never been big on online playing (except for the DS's and stuff, which makes up for their main systems non-online experience stuff), but there are just so many good things coming out of wii, and whenever i can, i just play wii with other people. i just DO NOT like the Xbox, PERIOD. there are, hrm... ZERO bestsellers in the Xbox that is original to it. I watched E3 (gaming event for all who dont know what that is) and the Xbox conference ended with a random dance number!
The station is ripping off WII a bit, with the playstation move, but at least it isnt TOTALLY ripping it off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 am

Kjay14 wrote:
Wii has really never been big on online playing (except for the DS's and stuff, which makes up for their main systems non-online experience stuff), but there are just so many good things coming out of wii, and whenever i can, i just play wii with other people. i just DO NOT like the Xbox, PERIOD. there are, hrm... ZERO bestsellers in the Xbox that is original to it. I watched E3 (gaming event for all who dont know what that is) and the Xbox conference ended with a random dance number!
The station is ripping off WII a bit, with the playstation move, but at least it isnt TOTALLY ripping it off

Every Console that isn't Nintendo has "borrowed" some things from nintendo, like joy sticks and rumble, there is a list somewhere but these are the only ones i can think of besides the motion sensors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 am

Nintendo brought back video games from the brink of obscurity, so of course they lead the pack in innovation. But yes, the Move is a massive rip-off of the Wiimote. (it even has a nunchuck attachment, wtf?) The only reason there's a 360 in the house is because it's my cousin's... and I play Mass Effect. (stupid exclusive!) With my PS3, there's no monthly fee or a possibility of a red-ring, plus I get MAG, Fat Princess, and inFamous. What more could a gamer want?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC?   What do you think is better PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, or PC? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Console Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com