BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Links to all Recruitment Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Links to all Recruitment Threads _
PostSubject: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:37 am

Below are links to all our recruitment threads.

Are you bored? Surfing the net? Well bump our recruitment topics!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Note will update more later*

Last edited by Thekooshmonster on Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:39 am

I got rid of the the link because the playfire ***** locked it! (Just a rant)

Last edited by Dreadsword101 on Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:48 am

Here is my old thread it still gets hits sometimes but its on the 3rd page now lol

and my one from the mag site

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Great a playfire ADMIN locked the topic for "advertiseing" come the **** on! I have seen many clan threads on that website before and they never got locked! Im starting to dislike playfire.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm

lol maybe its cause we have a website and a community? technically it would be a conflict of interest but its pretty stupid. oh well.
thats what i get for bumping it haha

on a god note, if you type sver clan recruiting in google. your playfire topic is the first one on the list Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah, but all you will see now is:

Removed
Reason:Advertiseing

Im still annoyed!

Im just never going on playfire again.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:34 pm

that sucks that's one site i won't use but i do know of some sites where you can't put the link to your site or its considered avertising (SP?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:48 pm

yea after posting on a few more sites, having our site linked is considered advertising, so thats likely the problem. on another note Not a whole lot of active mag forums out there *sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:41 am

do we prefer people apping here? or is replying to our posts good enough?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:10 am

ok people can sign up here but also if they answer through one of the posts with their psn then they can get added to so either one is fine
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:02 pm

I also do recruiting in game... After a match if they do well or Ok but not bad i send them a friendly MSg like Hey are you in a clan? if not wanna join my clan AbuseMent Park? if so send me a msg back or visit our site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Good idea. I was thinking since have some people new to the game it might not be a bad idea to either write or find a guide of tips for people new to the game. Could get some new recruits to visit here if they are new to mag.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Thats an awesome idea
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links to all Recruitment Threads   Links to all Recruitment Threads Empty

Back to top Go down

Links to all Recruitment Threads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: General Disscussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com