BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inner Clan Skirmish Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Inner Clan Skirmish Contest _
PostSubject: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:47 pm

A^P Inner Clan Skirmish Contest

This is going to be our first contest and will be a Inner clan skirmish to liven things up in the clan and get us playing together. This contest is going to be Who ever has the most points at the end wins. It's going to be played in Sabotage and will go like this--> There is going to essentially be 10 rounds of playing 5 rounds will be the first round and 5 rounds will be the second round and Me and DreadSword101 will tally up the numbers and announce who won.

Rules:

1. You can use any weapon.
2. You are not allowed to leave any of the matches or you will be disqualified.
3. Remember, it's a Contest so make sure you got plenty of free time!
4. You must get at least five kills to make sure you did not spam the REZ skill to get all the points.
5. Have Fun!!! Razz

Prizes:

1. A Custom Color On The Forums (Not any of the rank colors)
2. A Custom Logo/GFX
3. Custom Sig
4. Bragging Rights

*Note: The Logo/GFX & Sig will take a couple of days for my designers to make so please be patient on that Smile

Examples of Logo's/GFX & Sigs: (They don't have to be like this these are for example only)

Logo's-->

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sigs-->

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm

I cant play in this one (but I really want to) cos I live in Australia. Damn. Bloody timezones..
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

i was thinking of holding 2 the same day for those wo aren't in my time zone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Sounds Alright. Atm I have to miss uni (which I cant) and spend friday at home. One at night (australian timezone) might be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:49 am

Good news! I don't have to go to school today so I can attend the contest anytime today now!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:16 am

ok so most people are in different time zones so having it at night would work better like around 7-10 but ToyBOXED i have no idea when is good for him i think he is 12 hrs ahead of us or something idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm

I should be around after 5pm est. Toyboxed should be 12-14 hours ahead of us. I used to play an mmo with a guy from china and he was 12 hours so it should be similar. But I have never seen toy online Sad if you send a message to doyouowntheworld he would probably play he is one of the more active people I have see. Lately oh and flyingmonkeys. Not sure they know about it.

On a side note if someone has a chance there is a guy interested in joining on the gamefaqs post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Oh, If anything happens in real life and im unable to attend the first part of the contest I will post it here. So if I don't come online for the contest make sure to read here.

!IMPORTANT!

Real life issues are stoping me from being able to go online so I can't attend the first half of the contest but I will try to attend the second half of the contest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Im wondering when we are going to have the REAL contest. If I can make a suggestion let's try Captain_Tpr's idea and turn it into a friendly clan war.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 am

Yea i also want to do this but trying to figure out a good time for toy being he lives i think 12 hrs ahead of us IIRC but once we get a time going ffor him we will do it... Also with the new game mode coming out it will prolly be a week or 2 after that b/c i know i'm going to be getting the hang of that but this contest will be done lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

about the time, me good at 7 pm yours Cool
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:07 pm

kk great toy
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Lets try and do this on July 1st if that fits in with everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Tasia wrote:
Lets try and do this on July 1st if that fits in with everyone

Hehe, I'll be in Japan enjoying the summer heat, eating a Takoyaki and mingling around at summer festivals. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Sure I might be able to find my MAG disc in time.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 pm

it's not july 7th here its the 1st but most were not online so we couldn't do it i want o do it really badly but if only 4 people are going to do it i mine as well give them all the prizes for at least being there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Tasia wrote:
it's not july 7th here its the 1st but most were not online so we couldn't do it i want o do it really badly but if only 4 people are going to do it i mine as well give them all the prizes for at least being there

oops I did not read my labtop calander right it is the first (Canada day!). Sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm

lol that's ok dread well from the looks of it the four who were online besides you and koosh who are already getting things work on also have to pm you about that but besides that the four i have see were Toy, JJ, My Bro (GetLow534), and that's really all so i'm thinking of having logos and sis made for you guys besides my bro lol and try this another time when we are more active than 4 to 5 people a day lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Lady wrote:
lol that's ok dread well from the looks of it the four who were online besides you and koosh who are already getting things work on also have to pm you about that but besides that the four i have see were Toy, JJ, My Bro (GetLow534), and that's really all so i'm thinking of having logos and sis made for you guys besides my bro lol and try this another time when we are more active than 4 to 5 people a day lol

Sorry if im misinterpiting the post and for misspelling that word but from what I understand me, koosh, ToyBOXED, JJ, your bro (GetLow534) (or not) are getting logos...correct?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 pm

yes everyone beside my bro that you have just listed will be getting the logos and siggies my bro said he doesn't want any.... and even though you mispelled it i read it right and didn't notice until you pointed it out lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Could we try and arrange one of these on MW for all our members? I think it would be good for our community and then maybe play a few fun games like hide and seek (mike myers). Have a word with the leader if you think its a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm

yea we have some things in the works don't worry Super...but glad we are on the same page though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Si, you will see soon enough, been planning way ahead of ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm going to lock this b/c it been over lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Clan Skirmish Contest   Inner Clan Skirmish Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner Clan Skirmish Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: Events/Leagues/Tourny's-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com