BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

x-ViZioNz - application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

x-ViZioNz - application _
PostSubject: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 am

Name: Cole H
PSN: x-ViZioNz
Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: MW2
Contact Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): x-ViZioNz
---
What Other Games Do You Play: none, Black Ops when it comes out
What times do you usually play?: I just play alot
Favorite Game type you like to play: SnD, TDM
Tell us a little about yourself: I simply love Call of Duty and would like to move up in the gaming community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 am

interesting. i hope you have great vision in the fields. add me, mw2 leader bizzness_only.
also view the mw2 list & add the other members, or at least the co leader and officers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 am

Welcome, heres the list of members to add:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or like bizz said, at least leaders and officers
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

Hey welcome to the site & The clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am

I hate it when I get killed by a falling care package 1 second after I spawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 am

Well I found MAG goodbye MW2. Thanks for providing me with hours of anger and frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 am

YES!!!! Another win for MAG!!! Sorry. Im sort of annoyed with MW2 players atm (sorry cool MW2 players) Cos whenever me and someine else talk about MAG all the Mw2 nerds around go OMG, what mother effing f@#$&^s, Mags shit, mags a game for poofs and cocks and queers. And im not allowed hit them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am

Captain_Tpr wrote:
YES!!!! Another win for MAG!!! Sorry. Im sort of annoyed with MW2 players atm (sorry cool MW2 players) Cos whenever me and someine else talk about MAG all the Mw2 nerds around go OMG, what mother effing f@#$&^s, Mags shit, mags a game for poofs and cocks and queers. And im not allowed hit them.

Calm down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 pm

LOL!! I really wanted to get MAG it looked really good but the deciding factor for me in the end was that not a single person i knew was going to buy it! With it being a new IP as well I was a bit hesitant, kinda wish i had of now though!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-ViZioNz - application   x-ViZioNz - application Empty

Back to top Go down

x-ViZioNz - application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com