BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player _
PostSubject: Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player   Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Kz2 turned into a bot fest I think with the elimination of bots from the multi-player it will make the better players stand out not just who can plant the most bots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player   Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

yeah that got annoying... ground + air was so anoying... i want this game more if this is true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player   Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 am

No, there should be an option to turn off bots if you don't want them help create a defense. <.<
Or maybe they should fix the cooldown. So, if you die, it doesn't reset because it it's gay how they can put another bot down after they die. ( aka suiciding to plant bots faster, or plant, then someone kills you, and you plant another. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player   Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

Avol=botwhore jk. Yeah that would work also. The only thing that bothered me so much was in a 4v4 there would be 1 tac and 3 engineers and if we didnt botwhore back we would lose lol.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player   Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumored No bots in kz3 multi-player

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: KillZone 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com