BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? _
PostSubject: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:38 pm

I need a new game NOW!!!! hurry up FPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. you guys think black ops or MoH will be better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

No clue... I just wait for it to come out and read game reviews before getting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

ill buy both =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

YOU JUST SAVED THE UNIVERSE WITH THAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joking! If you're going to buy both then what was the point of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Game Reviews arent very accurate sometimes and id rather test it for myself Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Supposedly MoH is suppose to be CoD + BFBC2 lol so iono i heard Black Ops isn't gonna have Zombies and that would be the main reason why i would buy black ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

im sure everyone will play Black Ops tho. sick of these damn CoD fanboys!! expand already!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 pm

all about killzone 3.

moh is average to me, from the feel of it you might prefer black ops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 pm

oh well KZ3 all the way here as well but these two games come quite a few months before... gotta have some gameplay! I dont really trust CoD anymore... after how terrible MW2 was..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

If the rumors are true then for me it'll be neither of these! it'll be Resistance 3! I can not wait for this game, supposedly its out at the end of this year but ibk. Online play on R2 was brilliant and the coop was just awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am

i haven't heard of resistance 3 anywhere!

Mw2 is actually pretty decent for a game to me. i enjoy it at times.

I have black ops if anyone wants to play it though.

Lets hope one of these 2 games last us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Nothing of R3? well.. rumor is there's going to be an announcement at gamescon (19th - 22nd august) and there has also been this....!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 pm

ooo that looks GOOD!

i never played R2 though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 am

Resistance has a pretty crazy storyline. n good Multilayer or at least R1 had a good Multi i never played R2 Multi got in to WaW n KZ2 too much lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:24 pm

lol yeh, R2 co-op was the best! 3 different classes was just epic fun, especially when your playing with 8 mates and 7 are dead, your the last 1 alive as a medic and you have to run and heal someone before the enemy kill you. If you get the chance play co-op its sooooo much fun! Plus you can play split screen co-op online using 2 different psn log-ins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MoH.. or .....Black Ops!?   MoH.. or .....Black Ops!? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Anyone seen the new trailer for MoH? Looks Awesome!
Music is done by Linkin Park - new single. I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park, anyone else?