BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  _
PostSubject: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 am

Gran Turismo 5 division any1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm

O HELL YES!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS! lol if we dont it will be a travesty in gaming! and in the clan! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

I started sucking at these games once 4 came out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm

I would assume there is no clan support, so it would need some innovation to make it work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

Yeh its not really a clan game but, you can get people into a private room its whether or not you can go and all join a online race or if you have to race in private. Also i cant really imagine them giving you an option to have clan tags!
But we could just create a division and post up peoples best track times, ranks etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 am

You has good thinking Solo!! I would do anything to make this work!! Lol 100% finished 4 me!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 am

Lol Captain sent me the link to this thread... but if you guys want it i'll give it to you guys just let me know when
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

I haven't played a racing game in ages. Like gt 1-2 and ridge racer but I would get this one and probably suck at it but that's never stopped me before.

And oh lady that's the trick maybe I should do that to my topic with your name in it in the general pc forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am

Thank you very much Lady ily. Whenever you have spare time maybe? No rush. Would absolutely rock tho.. Cant wait!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5    Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5  Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we going to Have a Gran Turismo 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Racing Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com