BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do you feel about scam messages?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

I hate them!
How do you feel about scam messages? Vote_lcap90%How do you feel about scam messages? Vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
I like them! (bad choice lol)
How do you feel about scam messages? Vote_lcap0%How do you feel about scam messages? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care about them.
How do you feel about scam messages? Vote_lcap10%How do you feel about scam messages? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

How do you feel about scam messages? _
PostSubject: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 pm

I hate them so much! I have well over 90 in my inbox and they won't stop coming. I sent a message to everyone on my friends list about this and you may or may not of had seen that message yet. I have already removed someone from my friends list when he decided to send a scam message after I sent that message.

Also before I sent that message, someone from this very clan sent me a scam message! I won't say who it is but I am very disappointed.

Message to all PSN scam senders...

Stop sending those stupid messages you're abusing the friend list and pissing alot of people off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 pm

i sent you a wink ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Send this post to 50 other people and you will get 50 PSN dollars. Kidding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 pm

last one i got was from a random person in my mag squad. he got the good old fashioned "fuck off" reply

im not sure if people send these cause they think its funny, or if they are gullible/stupid enough to think that they might actually get something from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

my first time, i thought it was real lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I checked it out first when i got my PS3, i was disappointed to find out it wasnt real tho Sad but really Sony wont give out free money to anybody >.> everybody should know that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 pm

i am sorry dread, that was probably me, the only reason i did it was one of my really good friends on PS was begging me, i did it, and showed him that i did it, just to prove to him that those things are scams, do not work, and are just plain retarded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 pm

It was not you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 pm

oh... cause i did send one around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:13 pm

I just hate the fact that one could send you a scam message even when they aren't your friend, you may have just met in a match or something, then next thing you know;
"Dear psn customers, if u send 'dis' to ALL you freinds, then u can get $50 send on your account. thank you, *insert name from sony*"

that's actually a message i got from a guy i played two days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm

When I recieve one I give a warning. The second time is delete+block. I have yet to recieve a second 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 pm

I gave a all-out waring to everyone on my friends list saying if they EVER send one again I would delete them off my friends list. Two idiots decided to ignore the waring and now they are off my friends list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm

lol i send people messages saying spam wen they have Spam=delete on their comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am

make sure that you add ppl to the block list. it works wonders.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about scam messages?   How do you feel about scam messages? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Console Chat :: PS3 General Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com