BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

6v6 clan war with JSR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Well remember the topic where we were challenged.

I was thinking about doing this today later in the afternoon or tommorow..most likely tommorow though.

I want to know what time you all will available.. I just need 5 people
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:13 pm

crap. i'm doing 2 v 2 Gb tonight with my little brother. I don't know how long its going to be. then i'm not back till saturday late afternoon.
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 pm

if its xenosage's JSR clan, I've played them in COD4. make sure you get the best on the team for it.
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Probably friday then since both of us can prepare beforehand..wow you won't make it Sad.

i saw the name xenosage on their site, good looks for the heads up, now i know what i'm dealing with
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:59 pm

they work with the buddy system in COD4. I don't knnow about the players that are going to be playing MW2. but i guess they can read this too. so now they know i know.
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Already have 3 people: Scrub,Ging,And I. Only 3 left, to prove we are elite we must beat them
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

If I can get my internet working right then I might be able to. I got my internet working now, I just can't have my computer on while I'm on the Playstation.

So, I can play but I'll be back up as I'm very hit and miss when it comes to being good.

Last edited by Overlooks on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Depending on what time it is here i'll play.
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

well im game but u kno im not super super good bizz...so i guess i can b a backup or sumthin
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 pm

im up for it but i need to be warmed up maybe if 6 ppl are on tonight we can do it tonight?
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 am

She still hasn't responded to my msg yet, so im still waiting.

Overlooks, if you hit more i'll love you lol.
spilz, your a good backup so i'll keep that in mind.

Nobody, I was passed out all night
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 am

I need to get MW2 back lol
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm

well im not all to sure if ill b able to play if u want me 2 bizz cause im about to go out n catch a movie n get sumthin 2 eat...so i wont be back til like 5 or sumthin
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Set it up. Let me know what time.
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm

im ready when you are Bizz lol
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:17 pm

nvm im home now! O.o
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm

she not responding, waiting
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 pm

she said is 7 ok for us.. i might have to make it later today so we can prepare like 10 or 11
Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:09 pm

see about 12 i think i can really be a help
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

6v6 clan war with JSR _
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 clan war with JSR   6v6 clan war with JSR Empty

Back to top Go down

6v6 clan war with JSR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: Events/Leagues/Tourny's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com