BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx _
PostSubject: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Name: Ki-Jana (K-J) White
PSN: xX_NutJuice_Xx
Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: Modern Warfare 2
Contact Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gamebattles Name (If previously registered): N/A
---
What Other Games Do You Play: Little Big Planet, Aliens vs Predator, Lost Planet 2, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
(MAG) What PMC Are You?: N/A
What times do you usually play?: Anytime, during the school year (Aug 9-May 20) after 3:00pm (EST), about 6-8 hours daily
Favorite Game type you like to play: Demolition, Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Evans Georgia, I go to Greebrer High School and soon I will be starting my 11th grade year there. I'm 15 years old and in that short time period have visited over 12 countries, including the Bahamas, Germany, Italy, France, and Mexico. I enjoy playing Modern Warfare 2 with my good friends in te '2RAW' clan, and I hope that I can expand my friend-base here at the Abusement Park . *I do not wish to recruit any members to '2RAW' as we only play for fun and are not an organized community.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Welcome to the AbuseMent Park Ki-Jana what weapons are you most frequient with?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey Nut welcome to the site... Bizz or Scrub should be with you shortly or you can go ahead and add them if you like... the MW2 member list can be found under the MW2 board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

NOBODYGOOD wrote:
Welcome to the AbuseMent Park Ki-Jana what weapons are you most frequient with?

It really all depends on my mood/game mode, although once I re-unlock it (just hit 6th Prestige) I'll use the ACR the most, my close second would be the Barrett .50cal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Lady wrote:
Hey Nut welcome to the site... Bizz or Scrub should be with you shortly or you can go ahead and add them if you like... the MW2 member list can be found under the MW2 board

Actually, 'Scrub' and I met in a Barebones lobby and suggested I come here, and thank you!

Just for future reference, you may call me K-J or 'Juice'. Juice is more comfortable to me though.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

lol yea cuz callin u nut wud jus be weird lol but i'll call u Juice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

lol Welcome again Juice, maybe we could hit up LP2 sometime, haven't played in like a week tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 pm

eclipsXe wrote:
lol Welcome again Juice, maybe we could hit up LP2 sometime, haven't played in like a week tho

Maybe. Although I haven't played it that much either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm

As you only play for fun with 2raw will you be sporting our clan tag and playing with our clan in GB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm

supersi wrote:
As you only play for fun with 2raw will you be sporting our clan tag and playing with our clan in GB?

yes, although when most of our members get together (we have a few in college so its rare that they get on) i'll play with them or even try to have a clan-mashup b/t 2RAW and A^P. is that fine?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 pm

sounds cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

yeh thats cool. sounds a plan to get us v them Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 pm

supersi wrote:
yeh thats cool. sounds a plan to get us v them Smile

(evil voice) Excellent...i shall discuss this with my master.....then we shall see! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

but we will win Smile lol just messing. nice to have you have KJ
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx   Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for xX_NutJuice_Xx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com