BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

White Knight Chronicles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

White Knight Chronicles _
PostSubject: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 am

Anybody got this game

my review for this game is 10/10

Im looking forward to White Knight Chronicles 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm

A few of us have it. Im in an endless loop with this game, when i want to play it i start it up and it gives me the urge to play star ocean 4 instead so then i pop that one in and it makes me want to play white knight. i do that loop for a while then end up playing mag. lol

I do look forward to the second cause i am enjoying the game and love level 5 games, hoping for a new dark cloud still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

ohh hey how is star ocean!? I the 2nd one or some shit for ps1 that way real fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

the second one was by far the best. I enjoy the series though, the 3rd was good and the 4th is also good imo, but nothing compaired the the ps1 2nd one (first was on sega master system i think)

in general if its cheap its a good play with interesting combat. or if you love rpgs like i do then its worth getting, but dont expect something on par with the one you played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:24 am

I agree Koosh
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Knight Chronicles   White Knight Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

White Knight Chronicles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Game Reviews :: Game Reviews-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com