BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trinity Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 am

I bought this game and its pretty neat, but if you like "true" Japanese RPg than this game is for you.

I give it a 9/10
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 pm

I have been wanting to play a JRPG for some time, like a traditional one, not one trying to cater to western audiences. I had been eyeing this game but in my experience cross over games tend to go badly, but its good to see a positive review.

Need to beat nier and kz2 before i get any new games though lol.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 pm

LOL I havent even beat it yet
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I was thinkin of gettin this game.. hows the character customization and skills?
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Skills are pretty kool and customization are meh, but White Knight Chronicles is all that more lol
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

yeah Fook loved WKC.. but if i bought it now i wouldnt have anyone to play with Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 pm

freaking solo, no wonder you call yourself solo
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Haha.. playin solo is no fun anymore.. i tried changin my name but i keep comin back to Soloooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Dont you laugh Cornelius!
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:45 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:02 am

yea the public quests are hard to find people for. i am low level on it and i havent really been able to do them without a pretty long wait, but i have done them, but it was high lvl people blasting through it, lol good for me i guess.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 am

Lol but you can't level up wen they in your room which blows
Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am

that's a good review LOL
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Trinity Universe _
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Universe   Trinity Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Trinity Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Game Reviews :: Game Reviews-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com