BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Engage In The Manifesto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Engage In The Manifesto _
PostSubject: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 pm

There is no way in hell That the blind can lead the blind, Unless somebody plays the dog.

This is a revolution from now on, to all that will witness the abuse, torment, suffering, & pain brought forth to them for challenging us. Let it be known that we bring hell upon the opponent. NO ONE LEAVES US UNHARMED! Once they enter the park, they leave as skeletons withering in the dust. No one in this group gets left behind either...United we stand, divided we aren't, When AP is together we silence them all!

So bury them all in their grave, then etch AP*/A^P so everyone knows the reason why that persons life is lost. They just don't know, we rip their souls out of them causing them to be lifeless, spineless, NO BACKBONE TO LEAN ON! Even if they take you down in a couple of blows, DON'T GIVE UP! cause I will keep moving and i want my comrades to be next to me. If I lose my soldiers/friends/family i have no reason to live. So stay alive and i will too.

GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL BE PROSPEROUS! ABUSE THEM ALL, NO ONE LEAVES THE ABUSEMENT PARK ALIVE!

By:Bizzness_Only

Last edited by Lady on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:54 pm

A bit of editing:

No one in this group gets left behind *either..United* we stand, *divided we all,* When AP is together we silence them all!

So bury them all in their grave, then etch AP*/A^P so everyone knows the reason why that persons life is lost. They just don't know, *we rip their souls of out them* causing them to be lifeless, spineless, NO BACKBONE TO LEAN ON! Even if they take you down in a couple of blows, DON'T GIVE UP! cause I will keep moving so i want my comrades to be next to me. If I lose my soldiers/friends/family i have no reason to live. So stay alive and i will too.

*either...United*(3 dots makes it look better!) OR *either. United*

*divided we aren't, *

*we rip their souls out of them*

*DON'T GIVE UP! * I will keep moving and i want*

other than that, quality!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm

thanks, I didn't proofread it yet lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Fixed Smile sry lol and i did proof read it lol scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 pm

lol Cool, yet, crazy, but also inspiring afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm

I had fall, cause it rhymed lol.

also, thanks for the respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Reminds me of my leader days Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

you can always lead a division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 pm

lol I'm straight on that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 am

yeh divided we fall sounds much better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

That was epic. I got a clan motto, too, but I can't reprint it here, lmfao
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

lol i could imagine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 pm

whoa I forgot about this lol. Thanks man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 pm

that is awesome! I think im gonna go shoot some peeps now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Solo. wrote:
that is awesome! I think im gonna go shoot some peeps now

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engage In The Manifesto   Engage In The Manifesto Empty

Back to top Go down

Engage In The Manifesto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: News And Announcements.-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com