BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application to join _
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Name: Michael
PSN: OverlooksInquiry
Which Game(s) Are You Applying For: MAG, Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2
Contact Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gamebattles Name (If previously registered):
---
What Other Games Do You Play: God of War, Assassin's Creed 2, Dragon Age: Origins, etc
(MAG) What PMC Are You? S.V.E.R
What times do you usually play?: I don't have a set schedule but I'm rarely able to play during the weekend
Favorite Game type you like to play: MAG: any. Modern Warfare 2: 3rd person team tactical or demolition. Bad Company 2: Rush
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 and I watch sprint car racing. There's not much else.

Also, in Modern Warfare 2 I'm only able to join a game in I join the session or if someone invites me for some reason
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

welcome, good to have you. I'll be on MW2 and always send out invites! Add me if you want to play with me
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey over nice to have you with us here i will send u a clan Nvite for mag in a couple of hours when i get on tonight... and as far as mw2 goes you can check under the MW2 board for the leaders psn and also for members psn and add anyone or everyone lol

But as fars as BC2 i don't have a leader for that division yet... but if your interested i can PM you details for starting the BC2 division
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 pm

I'll add you when i get on, so tired right now. welcome to have you
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Lady wrote:
Hey over nice to have you with us here i will send u a clan Nvite for mag in a couple of hours when i get on tonight... and as far as mw2 goes you can check under the MW2 board for the leaders psn and also for members psn and add anyone or everyone lol

But as fars as BC2 i don't have a leader for that division yet... but if your interested i can PM you details for starting the BC2 division

For the Bad Company 2 division, what is the requirements for leading a division?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Well pretty simple just keep me updated with the members, any events that happen, also you have to be active on the forums, and also you have to have members of the division reg for the site if they can b/c i like my members to be part of the site... and if i think of other things i will let you know... but those are some of the basics
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 pm

:hmm: I might do it but I'll have to think about it.

EDIT: aww you guys don't have the smiley that rubs his chin. oh well
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

I notice that i havent made an application, do i have to now? or am i excused?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm

lol no you were recruited from somewhere else but i'm having all future people do it so we can do it
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm

I can get bfbc2 and play with you if you need help. I beasted on the beta version, idk but that game is simple to me haha.

Back to top Go down

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 am

welcome aboard, Over. hope to kick some valor ass with you soon.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Application to join _
PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: Recruitment :: Apply Here!! :: Accepted Applications-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com