BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fallout: New Vegas _
PostSubject: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I am in love with RPGs so this game is a buy on my list.. total customization of weapons.. cant wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 am

sigh, kinda sad that my PC prolly cant handle this... I wanna see all the shizz the modding community comes up with...innovative bunch...those modders...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:39 pm

yea im looking forward to this too. i wish i could beat the first one but im in the operation anchorage dlc, and it freezes constantly cause i cant progress through it without major frustration. : (

But im glad to see the original creators of fallout getting there hands on the series again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I accidentally got rid of my data for Fallout.. so i never picked it up again Sad Bethesda Software is really shining now. HAve you seen that new game comin out next year called RAGE.. another Action RPG but better than fallout and they are make some kinda shooter also.. cant remember the name tho. that looks fun as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 pm

they are pushing RAGE as a FPS, but it looks like a RPG, so I guess there not leveling up, IDK??? and i think Its BRINK that is the other FPS. and they have HUNTED too, which looks like a RPG, but who knows these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Either way... RAGE looks epic and BRINK looks ok but we will see!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 pm

RAGE is definitly going to be epic. did you see the vechile deathmatch? its like a duneduggy shotout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah! Its gona be so fun! RAGE an KZ3 are what i have dreams about lol Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 pm

i almost want to go get a 3D TV for KZ3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 pm

the whole 3d video games thing i dont think will last honestly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 pm

never heard of RAGE, but IMO I think 3D will kind of fail.

It can resort to more seizures, stress to the eyes even more. I know i get headaches having to look through the glasses, and i wear glasses sometimes, so i hope the glasses will be comfortable to fit over my prescription ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 am

rage looks like a more graphically intense borderlands, which isnt a bad thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

I think everyone should experience the power programming of Bethesda!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Isn't Rage the game with all the kicking lol.

Betheseda= Glitches galore haha , but i still enjoy the games though
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General RPG Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com