BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anime Releases for Summer 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anime Releases for Summer 2010 _
PostSubject: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:20 am

Summer of 2010...Ah brilliant.

Returning from one of my annual trips to Tokyo, I've compiled a list of notable anime from thi Summer's selection:

Amagami SS:
A type of highschool romace/drama anime. The anime timeline resets itself occasinally telling different stories with the same characters.

Ookamisan:
A funny little show. Very random. Each episode features a new adventure with no particular plot or significance. Watch this if you just want a laugh.

Seitokai Yakuindomo:
Interesting slice of life highschool comedy. About a guy who moves into an all-girls school which was recently made co-ed, making the male:female ratio about 24:512. Funny as he is forced into the student council against his will.

Shufuku no Campanella:
I honestly have not watched this past 5 mins but seemed.....interesting enough. No furthur comments.

Highschool of the Dead:
This is the highlight so far. Based on a manga, talks about a zombie apocalypse and all that jazz. Quite interesting b'cause I've never really thougt of the anime media as using zombies and stuff. Looks promising.

SHIKI:
Strange plot. Mysterious murdurs in little secluded village. Vampires.Based on horror novel. Seems quite popular amng the Japanese.

Theres also a new Black Lagoon OVA if anyones interested.

Highlights of Spring 2010 animes are as follows:

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Angel Beats
Baka to Test to Shokanjuu
Working!!

Hope this'll help some anime enthusiasts here on A^P =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 am

Kind of interesting; the highschool of the dead lol
Wooooo Black Lagoon Ova daaaaaang!!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:41 am

Seitokai Yakuindomo sounds good lol, would love to be there!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:34 am

Has anybody seen Princess Mononoke? Its an amazing film and i highly recommend people watching it. Its all in Japanese with English sub titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:34 am

No? Downloading now tho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 am

Cool, let me no what you think when you've watched it. I think it was 5th in a poll of 'top 100 films to see before you die'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm

supersi wrote:
Has anybody seen Princess Mononoke? Its an amazing film and i highly recommend people watching it. Its all in Japanese with English sub titles.

by the hayao miyazaki guy.

I've seen it..loved it.. you all definitely need to watch that.

I wish wolfs can talk to me >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm

That would be cool. Taking AGEEESSS to download..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 am

illegally tsk tsk lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:16 pm

BizznessOnly wrote:
illegally tsk tsk lol.

It may be illegal, but in SEA...No One gives a crap! WOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeh thats it Bizz, Its so good. Captain dont stop downloading! you wont be dissapointed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:34 am

I shall!! @Bizz It may be, it may not be. Either way, I now have no idea what to say. Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 am

OK I'm just here to rant (being A^P resident "Self-Proclaimed" anime expert...

So far those which are worth watching this summer is Seitokai Yakuindomo, Highschool of the Dead, Amagami SS and Ookamisan.

the others really let me down with lame humour, bland characters and being overall uninteresting.

The latest Highschool of the Dead episode though is pure fan-service and has more boobies in 22 mins than a man usually uses for his private time in a week.

Seitokai Yakuindomo is not sexual, but 90% of the jokes are sex related, which can be hilarious since its the Student Council President who pulls off all the jokes.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Releases for Summer 2010   Anime Releases for Summer 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Releases for Summer 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Comics & Anime-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com