BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

GTA IV and GTA: EFLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

GTA IV and GTA: EFLC _
PostSubject: GTA IV and GTA: EFLC   GTA IV and GTA: EFLC EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:44 am

I'm wondering does anyone play this? is it possible to have a clan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV and GTA: EFLC   GTA IV and GTA: EFLC EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:24 pm

i do play it but i havent played too much online, but the little i have i never saw a clan option, nor is the online all that well implimented. If you want to have a clan or anything in a rockstar game your best option will be red dead redemption. I am not sure if they will have clans, but i know you can make posse's. the in game posse is 4 people but the posse might be able to have more members then that but only letting you join games with 4 people. not 100% on that. but game looks awesome regardless, comes out next week i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV and GTA: EFLC   GTA IV and GTA: EFLC EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:10 pm

I been seeing some clans with GTA IV clans but i never play online so i don't really know well TBH i don't play at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV and GTA: EFLC   GTA IV and GTA: EFLC EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:53 pm

yea its possible there are clans, but im not sure they are implimented in game, but honestly i have played the online like twice and didnt really get it. plus there was only like 3 people in the match, but who knows.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV and GTA: EFLC   GTA IV and GTA: EFLC Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA IV and GTA: EFLC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Console Chat :: PS3 General Talk-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com