BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? _
PostSubject: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Its a really funny daily webcomic with 5 people that do it, Rob,Kris,Matt,Dave, and the rare Chase, the website is Explosm.net, it has alot of crude jokes, so it could be offensive for some people.
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 pm

not me lol
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Yea me either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

I have not seen it in comic form but I have seen it as a flash on newgrounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah, those are only a few shorts, but did you lok at it?, i think its pretty funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 am

Actually there was one I watched that was several minutes long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am

Well... its still considered a short, by chance was it Beer run. or waiting for the bus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:43 am

Waiting for the bus but I found beer run to be funnier because it proves that drinking and driving can have postive effects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah, waiting for the bus & beer run are the longest ones, by far,
(by the way, if you go on the website, Matt's early comics are quite horrible)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 am

hey, let's not forget the purple shirted eye stabber. probably the most epic ending for a character in a webcomic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 pm

So true
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?   Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever seen Cyanide and happiness?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: The Side Show! :: Comics & Anime-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com