BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

ModNation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 pm

I realize, playstation also have another one exclusive multiplayer racing game, which is modracing... and i wonder if anyone already played that game yet? how it's like...
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 am

are you talking about Modnation Racers? well if yea i'm so getting this game i played the demo and its awesome i want it because its cute. and i think thats good enough reason to spend 60 buck for it lol
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Lady wrote:
are you talking about Modnation Racers? well if yea i'm so getting this game i played the demo and its awesome i want it because its cute. and i think thats good enough reason to spend 60 buck for it lol

My older brother rented it once but I never played it.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Its really cute IMO thats why i want it so much lol i'm like obsessed with getting it but have to wait until friday Sad
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 am

lol, so tell me, is the game are a like with mario kart? lol
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 am

You can't really compare it to Mario Kart but I guess in a way yeah.
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

lol, i will try the demo first then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 pm

yea i tired the demo and i like it its a cute game i'm going to get it this afternoon and maybe MW2 maybe idk
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 pm

this game is well worth the $60 bucks its awesome and i love all the modding you can do... i spent all night and half the morning making my Mod and my Kart and she's awesome lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder if it's possible to have a clan on here... we wouldn't have tags of course just play together hmmm i think i may make a section for it but that depends on how many of us play it besides me
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 pm

i am tempted to get it, but I already bought 3d dot heros, nier, killzone 2 and im strongly fighting the urge to go buy star wars force unleashed, all in the last 2-3 weeks i should stop lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:07 pm

lol omg that's alot of games to buy in such short time
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:16 pm

I want it but then again I don't have enough money to be buying every game I want, its on my wish list tho
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:17 pm

I know at gamestop if you have a gamestop card and buy it used it will probably be like 49 buck or 45 one of the 2 instead of 60 bucks straight out
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm

I might check Amazon for a cheaper one
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Lol i should of said that too lol
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:30 pm

lol thats where I been getting most of my games lately, $60 games for $40
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Oooo thats awesome
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 pm

I KNOOOOO, so hows the gameplay on this, I played the demo but is there a little or alot more to it?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm

There is tons more to it i mean with all the stickers and all the stuff you can do to make stuff its endless... but most stuff you unlock from doing the story races and but its a great game overall i give it 8/10 i give it a 8 b/c i'm still learning lol

But know this it feels way different than the demo i think the demo is easy mode
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 pm

yea i am a complusive spender when it comes to, well i guess everything lol. its bad now that i have a job again >.<
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 pm

but i looked for star wars and couldnt find it, so now im fighting the urge to buy this one. haha. but i really should beat nier and killzone atleast
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm

My Latest creation i call Her Princess Dark
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 am

You can also GB on this only singles though but hey maybe when i get good i'll GB on it i'm going to make it AbuseMent Park of course and i'm thinking of making a separate thread for this game b/c its so awesome and i like to share stuff and show stuff and we can discuss things aswell
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 am

I know what you mean koosh. I'm working on finishing the games I have before I get more, but my friend works at GameStop and every time I go in I'll be like,"ooo! this is supposed to be really good" and buy it anyways . \>___>/ The only thing I didn't like about the demo is that it wants a fee to bring the guy you created into the game. Other than that, I wants it.
Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 am

looks great lol, still i may buy this game on August lol... so, modnation and interdiction add Mad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

ModNation Racers _
PostSubject: Re: ModNation Racers   ModNation Racers Empty

Back to top Go down

ModNation Racers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Racing Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com