BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interdiction Guide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Interdiction Guide. _
PostSubject: Interdiction Guide.   Interdiction Guide. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 pm

This game mode is basically one big collage of all the other modes on the new maps from the Interdiction DLC.

In Interdiction, you have:

* The two bars from Suppression, which function like the damage guage from Domination this time.
* 3 Objectives from Sabotage, A B and C.
* 8 APCs from Acquisition. The objectives are often 200m away from your spawns, so use the APCs to get in close.
* And like Domination, if you don't hold the objective, IT WILL HURT YOUR TEAM'S GAUGE.

So in summary:

* 1.) Get drivers for your APCs
* 2.) Get close to the Objectives
* 3.) Fend off enemy APCs while trying to claim the Objectives
* 4.) Try not to die and kill as many enemies as you can.

I've only played about 5 games so far, but I've already noticed some things:

1.) It helps if you find spots to leave your APC that are about 70m - 100m away from the objective, or if theres a bridge close to the objective, leave it under there. Like in Domination, your APCs can be used as Remote Spawn Points (RSPs), and a good hiding spot will give you a good advantage.

2.) This might only be temporary, but a lot of people like to play Bumper Cars with the APCs, so Squad Leaders, if you notice this going on, try to stop this, but don't go about it in a harsh way or else you'll get kicked.

3.) You'll need just as many repair kits as med kits, because enemies CAN call in airstrikes, which means your team will get an Mortar Battery (MB), not only that, but APC's will be your main weapon, other than the RPGs, to fend off enemy APCs, so keep 'em repaired for optimal results. Also note that some airstrikes can leave behind poison gas, so if you see one coming, get the heck out of wherever you are and RUN.

4.) It helps to leave some APCs near an Objective for an RSP, while using the others to fend off and destroy enemy APCs, this way you can destroy their RSP APCs and the ones taking down your friends.

5.) Battles can get a little chaotic if you don't take care of enemy RSP, so it's a good idea to get rid of them As Soon As Possible. If it DOES get chaotic, you'll want to find a nice sniping point about 50m - 70m away from the Objective where you can destroy enemy APCs with your RPGs.

6.) THERE ARE NO MOTOR POOLS! Enemy APCs will keep respawning. This, however, isn't all a bad thing, as there are medals/ribbons/trophies that can be gained from taking out enemy APCs with the rocket launcher (RPG).

My final words of advice are to learn how to drive efficiently and don't use the APCs to run over enemies if you can help it. Nobody likes a driver who got his license off the back of a cereal box, especially when he/she is crashing into a lot of stuff. (Walls / Fences / Falling off ledges / etc). And if you try to run over the enemies, you'll most likely end up missing most of the time and end up getting shot by an enemy RPG.

Add info if you got it, and help correct errors if you see them please. I'll edit the post as it goes along. Forum Mods: I'm sorry if this was posted in the wrong section of the forums.

PS>> The version # there is the version of the guide. Also, I'm coloring the names to reflect the factions to which the following contributors belong, but I don't know exactly, so I'm going by their forum avatar. (again, correct me if I'm wrong.) Also, I will leave the usernames white of players who's factions are undetermined, please notify me of which faction your in if you want me to add that faction's color to your name in the credits.

Also, feel free to send me a PM with a Youtube URL of a gameplay video you uploaded of Interdiction Mode and I'll add it to the guide and credit you for it.

Version Additions: Fixed Info, Credits, added coloring to important text, added Submitted Tips, fixed some spelling.

Submitted Tips:

Submitted by Nitroz76:

What you need to ensure success:

=Assult Rifle:

-4x scope

-Pelico foregrip (and all stability skills)

-Grenade Launcher

=MEDICAL KIT (MUST HAVE! --- NO WALMART REZZING!!!!)

=RPG (ANOTHER MUST HAVE)

=Tier 3 Sniper Rifle

-Bipod

-Pelico foregrip

-Silencer

All of these items are highly recommended with the lowest armor. You will need to constantly sprint, shoot long ranges, shoot short ranges, and nerf enemy APC's with RPG's. (yes, you will take on these 4 elements of combat in interdiction. Rezzing is a must also!)

Moving as a team also helps.

I hope I've helped.

Taken From The Mag Forums
Back to top Go down

Interdiction Guide. _
PostSubject: extra info   Interdiction Guide. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 am

sunny heres some tatics that i know work 90% of the time if you are working as a squad.

1: for most objective bonus and helping out yourside You would only want to try to control 2 out of the 3 bases because most of the time the effort isnt worth it.
2. Always stay with your squad and have your squad defend what you originally took and only help other squads if they truly need it.
For Weapons All maps Are great for sniping like up above so you shoudl take advantage of the open ground (sver is the most boxed in). small tipz.
never failed me yet ^_^
Back to top Go down

Interdiction Guide. _
PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Guide.   Interdiction Guide. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:34 am

yea the biggest thing that is key to winning is taking and then defending a position.
valor tends to take an objective then most move to the next. thus leaving that one completely unprotect. this is also probably the reason valor has not contracts lol.

Back to top Go down

Interdiction Guide. _
PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Guide.   Interdiction Guide. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Thekooshmonster wrote:
yea the biggest thing that is key to winning is taking and then defending a position.
valor tends to take an objective then most move to the next. thus leaving that one completely unprotect. this is also probably the reason valor has not contracts lol.

yeah this is totally true i was playing on valors map and after we caped B they just kept moving back from A to c and a to b and left A to ninja capping lol. was bad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Interdiction Guide. _
PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Guide.   Interdiction Guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdiction Guide.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com