BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interdiction Tips & Strategies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Interdiction Tips & Strategies. _
PostSubject: Interdiction Tips & Strategies.   Interdiction Tips & Strategies. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 am

Found this to be a little helpful so decided to make us one to share some tactics and strategies for Int.

Interdiction is a cross between Suppression and Domination though you do not get the role of OIC. There is no Anti-Air so both P.M.C. can call in strikes at any time. There is 3 letters to take A, B, and C. and the and blue and red bar under the letters. Your P.M.C. goal is to take the Red bar down and keeps your blue bar from reaching empty. This is done by holding down the letters.

This is what you'll see in Interdiction:
~APC 16 total 1 per-squad.~
~Mortars~

Each map is random so you may be on Raven and playing S.V.E.R. but you'll be on Valors map.

Best tactic so far.
~Take 2 letters and hold those down~
~Have someone drive the APC around at all times so it don't get destroyed. Preferably the Platoon Leader.~

Squad and Platoon Leaders Strikes
~[Squad Leader] Sensor Strike the APC that is give you the hardest time. Just because 1 APC is parked that doesn't mean it's full of the best players.~
~[Platoon Leader] Gas Bombardment only really help to weaken you opponents use it wisely~
~ [Squad Leader] Guided Strike should be used on clustered opponents not just like 3~
~[Platoon Leader] Sensor Sweep shows all enemies in the area for 1 minute or so(I maybe wrong)~

Feel free to add tips or ideas. If I made a mistake on this please point it out and I'll fix it. Also on the Platoon Leader Strikes I'm just going off of the attacking part since those are the only strikes I've seen so far. On the Squad Leader I'm 100% sure those are the strikes.

Last edited by Tasia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Tips & Strategies.   Interdiction Tips & Strategies. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 am

...I want.......*sniff*....
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Tips & Strategies.   Interdiction Tips & Strategies. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I know i can't wait for you to get it

But here are some good strats i found and they work great

OK I have played this basically all night. And I have to say this mode rocks. But to much chaos is going on cause people don't know what to do. From what I've gathered from playing. This is my solution to a strategy, till someone comes up with a better one. Or any addition.

Their are 2 platoons.
Platoon 1 is assigned by default objective A this is your main objective
platoon 2 is assigned by default objection B this is your main objective
objective C opens up an automatic frago once you have captured A or B.
Capture objective C at your own discretion.  If you already have 2 objective there's no need to go to C.
Going to C will risk in giving your main objective away. Some troops should always stay behind to protect the objective.
Keep in mind that although the frago may move to objective C you still get frago bonus for staying and defending your main objective

if you are assigned objective A. You are only to fight between A and C.  There is no reason for you to be at B.
If you are assigned objective B. You are only to fight between B and C again no reason to travel to A.

Do not park your apc too close to the objective.
You need to be able to have constant troops moving in towards the objective.
Do not drive your apc to the opposite side of the map. You should only be driving between your main objective and C

weapon loadouts.
RPG are a must in this game mode.
Anti tank mines are a definite  plus.
Due to the fact that you are attacked from 360 degrees. A little armor would give you an edge
some repair tech would be wise, for mortar and vehicle repairs. 

For a better result in a win. If both delta squads. From both platoon went to C your chances of winning would be greater

platoon and squad guide.

Platoon 1.  Alpha, bravo, and Charlie squads attack objective A
platoon 2.  Alpha, bravo, and Charlie squads attack objective B
delta squads from both platoons attack objective C
when objectives A and/or B in captured help should be given to delta at C.

Hope this helps those who may need some guide in attacking in interdiction. Please feel free to ad any strategy that may have worked for you.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Tips & Strategies.   Interdiction Tips & Strategies. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 pm

and the second one

I was thinking about how to get everyone on to something that could work until people caught on.

Having A, B and C points.  What if people, regardless of PMC, broke up their platoons as such:

Alpha, Bravo and Charlie Squads of each platoon take their respective letters, Alpha goes to A, Bravo goes to B and Charlie goes to C.  While you send your Delta Squads out to "patrol" mortar batteries and other items constantly.

It get's a little frustrating because people just go to one point and then stay there for a minute and then wander off to other letters and such.

Is this a decent strategy or idea for this mode?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdiction Tips & Strategies.   Interdiction Tips & Strategies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdiction Tips & Strategies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com