BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Touhou...The Not so General Shooter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Touhou...The Not so General Shooter _
PostSubject: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:09 pm

This series is a vertical shooter, like those old games where your character moves upwards shooting things...Heard of it?

heres a clip of the 8th game in the series:

I beat this lvl....on easy......normal proved too much for me~~

Also, watch the boss fight of this one from the 11th game of the series...

and people (Me) still actually like these type of games! I man, its up to it's 12th sequel now with 5 spin-offs!

Last edited by seyrans2 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm

i bought some psn games that i hoped with be like this from the indie "bullet Hell" genre, wasnt what i expected, lol shouldnt have bought all 3 available without trying one first. oh well.

I was looking for a game like this though, unfortunately there are alot of types of games that dont get localized in the US because most americans dont have a open minded veiw to games that arent fps'ers, racing and sports. luckily rpg's caught on during the playstation era, thanks for ffvii bringing rpgs mainstream here. too bad for those people though that never played the awesome rpgs from the nes, snes, genesis, etc. Still mad that they wont localize any strategy games for america. Koei history strat games are probably my all time favorite, from romance of the three kingdoms, inindo, uncharted waters, nobunaga's ambition, genghis khan, kessen, and so much more. oh those are good memories. now we are lucky to see a port 2 years late for the romance series and thats it. sad times.

sorry for the rant haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:57 pm

No problem. Im surprised at the number of people who still love the bullet hell genre I mean its been around for the better part of...like 20 years or so~~...but that said...FF has been aound longer.... =3=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 am

yea bullet hell is new here. i tried one of the other games, it was a top down shooter i might like that one but today was a mag day haha.

there is another game on the psn, soldner x, i believe that is a top down shooter i should look into it, i havent played one in such a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Kinda remembering me about contra lol
where enemy can come from your back, i mean where the hell are you come from lol, i hope i can line up enemy like in vertical shooters in mag lol

"every body line up!!" i will approach with lmg like rambo lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 pm

ToyBOXED wrote:
Kinda remembering me about contra lol
where enemy can come from your back, i mean where the hell are you come from lol, i hope i can line up enemy like in vertical shooters in mag lol

"every body line up!!" i will approach with lmg like rambo lol

If only that happen. I can finally get my friggin streaker medal. For the 9th time, yesteday I go 14 streak before dying....dammit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 am

lol i lucked out with a 24 kill streak once, i think that was probably the only time over 15.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Thekooshmonster wrote:
lol i lucked out with a 24 kill streak once, i think that was probably the only time over 15.

Luck wont do it for me...I beleive the only way I can get my damn streak is to have concentration skills similar to this guy:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm

makes me realize the 20+ years of gaming were all for nothing. I'm not that good at any game lol.

As for your streak you can try to snipe. I stink at sniping and did a suppression an went 22 and 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 am

Thekooshmonster wrote:
makes me realize the 20+ years of gaming were all for nothing. I'm not that good at any game lol.

As for your streak you can try to snipe. I stink at sniping and did a suppression an went 22 and 1

yea about that.. I think In safely say that I am the WORST sniper in the history of gaming lol. Dunno why, but my Assault Rifle performance far out-classes my sniper. Even now in my 60+ hours of MAG i have obtained...17 sniper kills...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 am

u can tries to use tier 1 sniper, its have a good fire rate and much magazine... but to make it undetected u need the silencer, so get all those sniper tiers, but don't buy a scope or other sniper guns. start to take a prone position in the bushes then voila, u undetected lol

if u already get used to it, u can fired the gun while walking... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:10 am

Lol for some reason i maxd my snipe tree..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou...The Not so General Shooter   Touhou...The Not so General Shooter Empty

Back to top Go down

Touhou...The Not so General Shooter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Shooter Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com