BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stepmania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Stepmania   Stepmania EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 am

Wow..well I have ben playing this game for over 6 years now...its fun and new songs keep popping up. I anyon knows any awesome sites to download new stepfiles other tha bemanstyle, i would be very grateful.~~~
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Re: Stepmania   Stepmania EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 am

Hmmm i never heard of this before but i'm going to check it out... is it anything like DDR?
Back to top Go down

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Re: Stepmania   Stepmania EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 am

Stepmania is more or less DDR with a keyboard...The cool thing is that you can download loads of 'Fanmade' stepfiles to play in your stepmania =D

I have over 3000 custom songs and stepfiles on my Stepmania and its still growing ^_^

P.S. Japanese songs seem so much easier to find than english ones....instrumentals are easy as well...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is a good website for stepfiles if your interested~~
Back to top Go down

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Re: Stepmania   Stepmania EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am

seyrans2 wrote:
Stepmania is more or less DDR with a keyboard...The cool thing is that you can download loads of 'Fanmade' stepfiles to play in your stepmania =D

I have over 3000 custom songs and stepfiles on my Stepmania and its still growing ^_^

P.S. Japanese songs seem so much easier to find than english ones....instrumentals are easy as well...

3000 songs? You would think your hard drive would have reached full capacity by now.
Back to top Go down

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Re: Stepmania   Stepmania EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

i had to get a 500gb hard drive for my ps3 cause i had bought around 200 rock band songs (which pains me to think that is roughly $400 lol) worst part is I dont play rock band much, but i am a complusive spender i think.
Back to top Go down

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Re: Stepmania   Stepmania EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Dreadsword101 wrote:
seyrans2 wrote:

3000 songs? You would think your hard drive would have reached full capacity by now.

yes yes, 3000 songs. Altogether is only add up to around 20-22 gb~~~ not bg a all =D.

well, not big in my opinion cuz I have 500 gb hard drive on my comp and a 250 gb external backup....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Stepmania _
PostSubject: Re: Stepmania   Stepmania Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepmania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Music Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com