BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

inFAMOUS 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:27 am

inFAMOUS 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Genre
    Action
  • Publisher
    SCEA
  • Available Platform
    PS3™
  • Release Date
    6/7/2011
  • Players
  • Max Online Players
    TBD
  • ESRB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• In FAMOUS 2 is the second chapter in the best selling franchise for the PS3™. This immersive open world adventure offers a powerful, emotional, and visceral take on being a super hero. Blamed for the destruction of Empire City, Cole must make a dramatic journey to discover his full super-powered potential.
Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Awesome!

When it said 100 missions, I was like wtf 1 more mission, whatever, then it got to 200 and I was like YES! Then it kept going and going and going...

Awesome!
Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 pm

well over a 100 missions is what it looks like to me. That is awesome .
Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

You can also play missions that people have remixed or remix your own. They pop up all over the place as you're doing the regular missions. It's great game BTW. I've been playing the crap out of it. That's probably what they mean by 100's of missions.
Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 am

ScRuBaLuFFaGuS wrote:
You can also play missions that people have remixed or remix your own. They pop up all over the place as you're doing the regular missions. It's great game BTW. I've been playing the crap out of it. That's probably what they mean by 100's of missions.
I noticed you was on it most of the day,yesterday. I'm going to require some additional hard drive space if i'm going to purchase this game. Not too sure who's going to see our post being not many view anymore. Neutral Personally i've lost interest and basically am here for the few who are active and/or i find to be good souls, like yourself Cool
Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Yeah I only come here to talk to you and lady. No offense to the others. Just never really formed a bond with anyone else.
Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm

The plot twist at the end is really good. I absolutely love this game. Sucker Punch is on to something. I just hope they don't over do it and keep this as a trilogy. I think after the next one it will start to get bland.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

inFAMOUS 2 _
PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2   inFAMOUS 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Action and Adventure Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com